Votes: 6 37.5%
  • yes 2 drop scores

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • no dropped scores

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey guys, looking for opinions.
Now the tyre/Pit bug has been fixed (hopefully), maybe we should have a compulsory pit stop for everyone, or just drivers using soft tyres? or no pit stop at all?

right pit stops will be mandatory. thinking whether only people on soft tyres must stop, makes it more interesting
I think that all people should make a pit stop. But if you wouldn't put the rule "at least 1 pit stop is required", it would be boring, right? (Just making sure)

everyone must make a pit stop, however you must put the same tyres on you started with.
Just saw Volkswagon's new advert with the dogs. It's called a Woofwagon Hahahaha :lol:

everyone must make a pit stop, however you must put the same tyres on you started with.
Just saw Volkswagon's new advert with the dogs. It's called a Woofwagon Hahahaha :lol:
For example, I come with RS tires. Then I must finish with RS tires.

no worries, it's just to see if everything works well and if any changes need to be done. if everything goes well the season will start the week after.
Track will be Silverstone International, i'll announce laps and pit window later
Cool

I'll be there for the practice race Wednesday.
PSN- ozwheels3
cool mate, if you like it feel free to sign up.
Ok few things guys, first can you add GTP_JIM on PSN. Also im thinking of changing slipstream to weak, more close.
would you guys prefer to race on the Brands GP or Indy track?

Okay so I'm only 16 and totally new here. I already race since my 5 years old and I'm still karting now.
I started with GT with GT4. I also participated in gt academy 2012 and 2013 and now I'm doing really well in 2014 :)
And feel free to add me :)
Btw; which team can I still join?

Okay so I'm only 16 and totally new here. I already race since my 5 years old and I'm still karting now.
I started with GT with GT4. I also participated in gt academy 2012 and 2013 and now I'm doing really well in 2014 :)
And feel free to add me :)
Btw; which team can I still join?
theres my good friend :) ok mate, make sure you have read the rules properly.
5 drivers under 18 here, lol. don't worry mate you'll do fine. You can make your own team if you want, or ask someone if you can join them.

Back