• yes 1 drop score

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • yes 2 drop scores

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • no dropped scores

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
7pm test room tonight is it? I'll be there. Did a few laps last night on SI with RS and managed a 1:10:705 IIRC :)

Mr, correct me if im wrong but if this is tuning prohibited
I thought it would go faster on stock power? I got 1:08.x at 285 HP on another series.
I make you right tbh, iv'e just done my first 4 laps ever around here and hit a high 1:07:confused: thought my car was wrong.:crazy:

no tuning but oil change needed
im hitting 1.06 low 1.07

ok guys room open soon, race starts in 2 hours. Silverstone International 20 lap pit window 6-15
GTP_JIM not True-blue-8

I thought it would go faster on stock power? I got 1:08.x at 285 HP on another series.
I did do an oil change. Hold on, i'll check my time on list as it gets saved.
Yeah, a 1:10:705 completely stock, just bought RS. Maybe because i only did 4 laps and i didn't take any jibs ;)

Last edited:
well to those who turned up, thank you, it was a fun race. the tyres work better than i thought. race 2 crank and glacc ran off while smiley and i battled, it would have been the opposite race 3.

i'd just like to mention track limits. 2 WHEELS BETWEEN WHITE LINE AT ALL TIMES! @Glacc3751 you were quite aggresive on track limits, but @Betty blue , that was completely appalling, consider this your warning.
i want a good standard here. i have stewards who i know love their racing and any corner cutting is not acceptable. if people are found to be consistently cutting, penalties will be awarded

anyway, good racing. any objections to season start next week?

I'm off for good, the car didn't feel good at the stock specs and was understeering a lot. I can't race something I'm not comfortable with. Sorry.

well to those who turned up, thank you, it was a fun race. the tyres work better than i thought. race 2 crank and glacc ran off while smiley and i battled, it would have been the opposite race 3.

i'd just like to mention track limits. 2 WHEELS BETWEEN WHITE LINE AT ALL TIMES! @Glacc3751 you were quite aggresive on track limits, but @Betty blue , that was completely appalling, consider this your warning.
i want a good standard here. i have stewards who i know love their racing and any corner cutting is not acceptable. if people are found to be consistently cutting, penalties will be awarded

anyway, good racing. any objections to season start next week?
Nice to see you stamping down on things good work dude.👍

Back