[FGTA] - WGTC - P1K3Y_M1K3Y Clinches PRO title, TK_Hansen AM. 1066 Teams and BMW Manufacturers!Finished 

• Thread starter gtpcaine
  • 1,206 comments
Just try to stick to it @Tk_Hansen. None of us are going to get through it with zero mistakes. On top of that you don't even have to fly through the entire event. Points are awarded to you and your team by event completion, so a steady pace of whatever your liking is all you need. Literally any position is better than simply dropping out.

Just try to stick to it @Tk_Hansen. None of us are going to get through it with zero mistakes. On top of that you don't even have to fly through the entire event. Points are awarded to you and your team by event completion, so a steady pace of whatever your liking is all you need. Literally any position is better than simply dropping out.
Well said mate :D

I remember people were doing 2.00 at Bathurst, has anyone done better yet?

I need to find at least 1.1-1.5, good job I will be online for a few hours tomorrow for practice for this :D

First timed lap here for me since pre-season. 2'00.8

Matching what I managed with 2.5 camber on the front in pre-season!

Stiggy, mind me asking if your running full aero or not?

EDIT

1'59.2 is my new best. Averaging 2'00's though.

Last edited:
Round 2 -- Bathurst
I can confirm that there will be NO rain all race. Weather changeability will be set to fixed.

This does mean that all drivers must complete the minimum lap count on the medium tyre. (20 laps)

Enjoy guys :)

Round 2 -- Bathurst
I can confirm that there will be NO rain all race. Weather changeability will be set to fixed.

This does mean that all drivers must complete the minimum lap count on the medium tyre. (20 laps)

Good:lol:

BTW, my "Nevermind" post was that with 30% and changeability at 1, it kept raining.

Round 2 -- Bathurst

Great to hear
I too tested the 30% and change 1 and it kept on raining so a lot more optimistic now 👍

I think when it comes to weather it is same as GT5.

Start dry with any changeability and it WILL rain at some point.
Start we with any changeability and it WILL dry up at some point.

So it seems either you have full dry, full wet or both with varying levels of weather with no real clue of how it will work out. :(

so how will we be running the weather,, will it be wet or dry tracks only. I;e,., if its raining at real world track we going full wet at start at race and staying wet throughout.

Would depend on the level of rain, if it is showers then changeability will be on low, but we might end up racing the whole race wet or dry or it will do what we want, no real way to tell :(

Once again I lost sounds at Bathurst. :banghead:

I love MT but I'll no longer race this track until it's fixed.
I had a lot fun on track, thanks guys...

Guys i'm feeling guilty about what happened, because my whole race was already fcked up after half a lap...

The start was pretty good, passing Mike on the outside of turn1, chasing Merlin on the 4th place, he ran a bit wide at Skyline, there was the gap , i went for the pass on the next corner outside but i hit the wall because of the cold tyres, and then Merlin hit my back , i hope his car wasnt damaged because of this... :( my car did, pitstop...

And then the 2nd lap, i crashed with Totalsience, he was standing on the middle of the track, i came too fast, i think he saw it but we were both moved to the same direction, my car was damaged again, 2 pitstops in 2 laps... one minute behind everyone...

On the 31th lap i came in for my med tyres, But forgot to put on those meds, (:banghead: ) so i came in again one lap later at lap 32, i dunno if it counts as braking the tyre rule, 19 or 20 laps on med, i think my pit was way before the finish line so i think those meds was on the car in the 31th lap (at least the very end of it.. :ouch: ) Of course if i'll get disqualified because of this, ill accept it, i'd also do that to myself. This was my most stupid race, worst drive ever, making tons of ugly mistakes, crashes, and then that red flag was the top of everything, if i didnt join the room again.... noones race would be changed. i'm really angry for myself, i dont even deserve that 7th place, not talking about the 3rd.. a podium finish, while i was 1.30 minute behind before the red flag... dunno... that red flag rule isnt that good, i'd say if someone gets disconnected, it means an engine failure and thats all, it wont ruin anyone others race...

:banghead:

5500km of testing setups to wreck the car after 12 laps yay
Sorry guys but this is too much. I cannot see any point in racing anymore in this series

Got caught out on cold glitched starting tyres and dropped it at the dipper :( tried to ghost as its so tight there but must have still been moving slightly

Back