[FGTA] - WGTC - P1K3Y_M1K3Y Clinches PRO title, TK_Hansen AM. 1066 Teams and BMW Manufacturers!Finished 

• Thread starter gtpcaine
  • 1,206 comments
Hehe, yeah I wasn't happy you managed to beat me twice in one day!

It is a shame I crashed, during the night I was gaining between 2-4 seconds a lap on you, managed to get a 1'30 gap down to about 40.. if only I was out in front!
Yeah, you would have kicked my ass for sure :D I´m not the best on that track

Just curious, how many miles do you guys have on your cars? I have around 8,100 on my R8.

6000km now
Thought i was thorough but you have run twice that
Decided to go on...
Even though i disagree with key aspects like night race heavy damage and track choices like bathurst ascari motegi silverstone
untop of that weatherreports on raceday. It is february for god sake

fact is i look forward to each race with you guys anyways

6000km now
Thought i was thorough but you have run twice that
Decided to go on...
Even though i disagree with key aspects like night race heavy damage and track choices like bathurst ascari motegi silverstone
untop of that weatherreports on raceday. It is february for god sake

fact is i look forward to each race with you guys anyways
I admit, night racing is harder because of the lack of visibility, but I find it easier to get into a rhythm driving at night. As for heavy damage, don't worry too much, I had pitted twice in 2 laps at Bathurst.. and found myself 3rd at the restart... If you keep on going, you never know what will happen to everyone else!

As for track choices, Motegi + Bathurst are done, Silverstone isn't on the calendar.. and yes I agree about Ascari! :lol:

As for weather, it might be our winter here in Europe, but like in Bathurst, its not winter down under! We don't reach Europe until another month, by then the weather should have improved :)

And I have done 2,217.3 miles (3567.6 KM)

EDIT

Sorry for dp :(

Stiggy, what season is it in the States right now?

Big question

I noticed after i i came out of pits writing with Jf.
My car had taken that sorry excuse for a road all the way left behind the barrier.
So when our cars are released after pitstop, do we then go straight onto the track or do we follow the onramp (no other word came up for it lol)

Big question

I noticed after i i came out of pits writing with Jf.
My car had taken that sorry excuse for a road all the way left behind the barrier.
So when our cars are released after pitstop, do we then go straight onto the track or do we follow the onramp (no other word came up for it lol)
Stay to the left. If you go directly on track, your driving straight into one of the fastest parts of the track with little room for error, and you'll cause a massive crash.

Wouldn´t be too bad for me with that penalty! :embarrassed:

EDIT: What pp penalty do I have? -8pp or -5pp because I didn´t get the pole position :confused:
This will be confirmed once the race results and championship points are worked out 👍

Round 2 -- Bathurst

A big thanks to all who showed up for round 2!
Congratulations to RS, Merlin and Stiggy for podium in PRO class.
Also to Revoy + Nifty for taking the top 2 steps in the AM class.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bonus points from round 2:

Pole Position:

PRO -- GTP_Caine -- 1'59.978
AM -- XxGIGGTY-GOOxX -- 2'01.220

Fastest Lap:

PRO -- GTP_Caine -- 2.00.078
AM -- NiftyShifty2 -- 2.01.946

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full Results:

Full quali results can be found here.
Full race results can be found here.
Championship tables can be found here.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Penalties:

Reprimand for Glen-Alz-81 -- Cutting Pit Exit x2
Reprimand for NiftyShifty2 -- Cutting Pit Exit x2
Reprimand for JF517860 -- Unsafe Track Rejoin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PP Penalties for round 3:

PRO:

RS__96__o0: -8pp @590pp
JF517860: -6pp @598pp
MerlinRichards: -2pp @619pp
HMilan21: -1pp @606pp

AM:

GTP_Revoy: -11pp @593pp
NiftyShifty2: -5pp @602pp
XxGIGGTY-GOOxX: -1pp @597pp

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As a general note to all drivers, please remember the rules referring to Pit Entry and Pit Exit. (#Ref - 9.1. List of Usual Incidents). We don't like handing out reprimands, especially for easily avoidable ones like pit lane infringements. So please do your best to keep inside the lines! 👍

Good job to everyone at Bathurst, it was a decent size starting grid! Lets see more of that please! On that note, after some no-shows the driver entry list has been adjusted. This opens some spots for new members to join.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spaces Available:

We currently have 3 open full time spaces in 3 different cars.

1 x AM -- Audi R8 LMS Ultra
1 x AM -- Mercedes-Benz SLS GT3
1 x PRO / Independent -- Nissan GTR GT3

Anyone interested in joining should fill out this form, and we will get in touch! :)

Looking forward to seeing you all at Daytona (details to follow soon)

-8 pp then! Why did I win the Bathurst race? :banghead:
Haha just kidding, with -5pp I was able to do a 1,41,6xx at Daytona, but with -8pp I´ll surely be off the pace, so I´ll be aiming for a 4th place.

PRO champ looking good so far, anything could happen :). It would be nice or worth it if all the AMs finished the race and got the team champ going aswell ;) I wish there was more gt-r for the manufactures champ to, its looking abit grimm :scared:. hopefully with spaces open there could be some new racers in the mix and spice things up abit. :D

Back