[FGTA - WGTC] [S2] Thanks for a great season! Merry Christmas everyone!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter gtpcaine
  • 2,907 comments
  • 167,698 views
Yeah just noticed that on the latest replay, and yes we should keep the thread on topic.
 
I think you will find the Ferrari was still at fault, the Audi was the innocent party in the crash. Either way, it is nice to talk about it, but please use the Le Mans thread. No need to clutter up this thread. 👍

Where can i find the lemans thread :guilty:
 
I am about to open a grading room up 👍

Is today the last day to be graded?
I would like to get everyone else done today (except 2 arranged to be on Monday) 👍
 
What time because I am est... 7:30 would be too late for you
Yeah, that would be 12:30 here, how early can you get on?
 
I'm not sure yet when are you available?
I am on now and for about 3 hours, can stay on a little longer if need be 👍
 
Damn really wishing my pace on the last 2 laps was consistent earlier...

Whatever I'm happy.
You're not gonna have a problem getting in to PRO so grading is probably not so important for you. ^^
 
I still like going as fast as possible. :)

First 5 laps were average and were not as fast as my practice times and then the last two blew them away. Shame the last one won't count.
 
Damn really wishing my pace on the last 2 laps was consistent earlier...

Whatever I'm happy.
Same feeling here, I screwed up one of my laps big time and my average suffered a lot from it.
 
Yeah my target was not to screw up so left a little on the table so that trying to gain an extra tenth wouldn't end in me losing a second or so off my average.
 
To me it felt like the tires got better each lap
 
What's the grading car again? I'm going online to get this grading out of the way.
 
Is there negative ballast for the...er...ah....less quick each race.
 
Mikey a special thanks to your sharp eyes during my test. Apparently I HAD been resting my foot on the throttle pedal while braking ever since I started driving. We (WRS) went for our third race at 80s Monza (which is all a out brakes) in the Lotus 97 ( a difficult car at best ). Being new and "slower" my best qualifying lap in the previous two races was a 1:25.xx. Yesterday I was astonished to qually in a 1:21.xx. THANKS AGAIN.

NO NO DO NOT MOVE ME UP...
 
@dude21699 what time would be best for you and @DCWANTCASH to be graded, I should be available from about 4pm BST.

Also
@DrAug
@BEjamin
@BionicDerp
@CapoBonglata
@CodDemon101
@Leoni Dias
@TheLuigi755

You guys need to make contact if you still want to race, you will need to arrange a time tomorrow while I am online to be graded or you will be removed from the driver line up.
I guess you have to remove me:( because monday and tuesday im out of town wednesday i would be back
 
I guess you have to remove me:( because monday and tuesday im out of town wednesday i would be back
Are you on now (or can be)?
 
Back