[FGTA - WGTC] [S2] Thanks for a great season! Merry Christmas everyone!Finished 

• Thread starter gtpcaine
  • 2,907 comments
My best is a 52.3 i cant see the hsv in the 51's very easily seems 2 underpowered. The problem is wen i setup 4 fastest time my tyres burn out ofter 3 laps so will have to setup to go longer no way can i keep up with the fords :ill:

My best is a 52.3 i cant see the hsv in the 51's very easily seems 2 underpowered. The problem is wen i setup 4 fastest time my tyres burn out ofter 3 laps so will have to setup to go longer no way can i keep up with the fords :ill:

53.1 is the quickest i've been with my pp penalty. :nervous:

Same problem with the tyres here... I'm sure that you will find the missing tenths though, the HSV is a very good car IMO. @Tensa Proto I can't really imagine how that time is doable, so maybe @merlinrichards should make a statement here :P Plus with the pp penalty he should be slower than 51.1...

Same problem with the tyres here... I'm sure that you will find the missing tenths though, the HSV is a very good car IMO. @Tensa Proto I can't really imagine how that time is doable, so maybe @merlinrichards should make a statement here :P Plus with the pp penalty he should be slower than 51.1...

I was a 52.1 without penalty and a 53.1 after....don't think i could do a 51.1 with my ford at full pp, a low 52 was a pushing.

This track is going to monster through tyres so I think 5 stops if you want a car that's predictable, but if it's wet it's till the tank is empty

Big balls sound really impractical.. I would be afraid of hurting myself all the time.. I wonder if in real life big balls actually mean you take less risks just to avoid getting them caught anywhere.
Wow you took that seriously! My god...

Hahaha! At least I still have bigger balls than you :D
if you had bigger balls than me fella, then you would be in the pro room with the big boys, but what you done was your put dick between your legs and started clucking about that. :lol::lol:

Me too, I wanted to know your times on dry track :)
TK mentioned that merlin did a 51.1 ..
I havnt even done a lap yet boyos, think TK might but putting the sh:censored:its up you lot :lol::lol: 8pp pen ,, mmmm I don't think soo :lol:

lol! Really? Do you do 135Mph everyday to work? I mean in reality not on a game? Oh no that's right....

No, what I was annoyed about since you ask is the fact that we got graded and I was considered AM so why did you all feel it necessary to then say "oh your PRO" when I had set my car up then telling me I had a choice of other cars? I already said straight after the grading I should be PRO and to be fair you guys 'in control' knew this from past experience - having raced against me. So you wanted me to swallow a bitter pill being put in the AM class which I was utterly pissed off about and in the end accepted it! You then said oh you should be PRO ha! Giving me what a week to try to earn another 1,500000 credits so I would be 'ready' for the next race!? Oh and by the way I have a job so its a bit difficult to sit here all day playing! At this present time I have 300,000 credits... - I think its you who is scared and tried to put me on the back foot from the word go..... If you don't want me to race then say so, I can leave it is really no big deal. After all you wouldn't have extra people racing here if it wasn't for me, off the top of my head (Ruzz, Rono, Tensa)

Anyway have fun massaging your balls over GT6 :)
Now you are the one taking it seriously.

lol! Really? Do you do 135Mph everyday to work?

That's not big balls that's stupidity.

From your grading you were smack bang on the border between PRO/AM, and at the time we needed more AM drivers than PRO, hence why you were put in AM. Then we had some people drop out and suddenly had more AM's than PRO's, and I offered you a PRO slot. You had at least 3 weeks notice before the season opener to prepare a car and get a setup. 1.5 million credits, well that's 30 minutes doing the RB champ then, easily done in 3 weeks. So your argument for no time is useless.

No-one is forcing you to be here, if you aren't happy then you know where to go. If not, be quiet and let the racing do the talking.

Latest Posts

Back