Closed - See other threadFinished 

What tracks should be in the calender? (Please select 1 track per country)

• (Great Britain) Silverstone GP

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • (Great Britain) Silverstone International

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • (Great Britain) Silverstone National

• (Great Britain) Brands Hatch GP

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • (Great Britain) Brands Hatch Indy

• (America) Willow springs (Big Willow)

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
As the series will be on fridays, i'll have official tests on fridays, but if i'm online i'll probably have a room open so just join. (My PSN is GTP_JIM)

I'll add you shortly. I have the Camaro. I'll add the extra Hp and then adjust the Weight. I'll run a few practice/test laps. What track will you be testing the cars on?

yeah, i think its best if you PM the driver with the same car as you so you can help each other
i think monza 80's and red bull ring we should test at

yeah, its currently 400bhp but i can't remember the weight. check the first page.

ok guys, there seems alot of interest in the series, but some days don't suit others, so the WTCC will work in the current format (if we get enough sign ups)
There will be two groups, group A will race wednesday nights, group B will race friday nights, your choice. both groups will have their own sub-championship but there will also be an overall championship. This will hopefully get more interest. so if you let me know what day you want.

I'll be happy to help as a tuner. I don't know if I get assigned a team or how that works. I'd like to know what car I'm working on asap so I can communicate with the drivers to get a feel for what they want.

yeah, its currently 400bhp but i can't remember the weight. check the first page.

ok guys, there seems alot of interest in the series, but some days don't suit others, so the WTCC will work in the current format (if we get enough sign ups)
There will be two groups, group A will race wednesday nights, group B will race friday nights, your choice. both groups will have their own sub-championship but there will also be an overall championship. This will hopefully get more interest. so if you let me know what day you want.
So your gonna do both?:scared:

No john mate, no this will replace the stock.
if there is extra space, you may race both days, but only one day counts to the overall standings
@ImToLegitToQuit no more mechanics have showed interest, however you can pick a car that's still available and you can still tune for you and your teammate

yeah, he wants to represent german side of family lool
i will probably race the friday, although i'll be around on the wednesday to monitor everything. i'll still have the videos and results saved

i think tyre wear will be fast. heavy damage i'm unsure about, it depends on driving standards.
@gtp_Tenderly sure thing mate. would you prefer to race on wednesday or friday? (if you don't mind, just say)

I see how its setup for realism but a couple of cars on the list have a natural advantage thanks to some PD lovin'. Can we not pair drivers and make any car available or have a spec series ? I'm not trying to shake the whole process up or anything but in real life a manufacturer will have more than 1 car in the field.

Like I said before, I can just not participate if you want to keep all the same rules and whatnot. No harm done.

I see how its setup for realism but a couple of cars on the list have a natural advantage thanks to some PD lovin'. Can we not pair drivers and make any car available or have a spec series ? I'm not trying to shake the whole process up or anything but in real life a manufacturer will have more than 1 car in the field.

Like I said before, I can just not participate if you want to keep all the same rules and whatnot. No harm done.
Which cars worry you? :)

Which cars worry you? :)
tire width matters in this game and the camaro and tvr have more grip because of it. That's why the camaro is so good as a street car compared to cars of a similar PP, because of the tires. The same thing for ars like the Dino, AE86, and some other older cars being harder to handle, skinnier tires.

I'll be happy to go out with you guys to the track to get lap times and see if there needs to be any balancing. I don't know if the HP and weight numbers in the OP are factory or if balancing has already been done. I might be bringing something up thats already been taken care of :)

tire width matters in this game and the camaro and tvr have more grip because of it. That's why the camaro is so good as a street car compared to cars of a similar PP, because of the tires. The same thing for ars like the Dino, AE86, and some other older cars being harder to handle, skinnier tires.

I'll be happy to go out with you guys to the track to get lap times and see if there needs to be any balancing. I don't know if the HP and weight numbers in the OP are factory or if balancing has already been done. I might be bringing something up thats already been taken care of :)
Interesting since the Camaro was too slow in my testing hence the suggested bhp boost:lol: Handles like a god though :)

like real life, each manufacturer has 2 drivers.
i've tried all the cars and the specs are me trying to balance them. i need to finish them off, but the cars are kinda the same. i know some cars are better, like the DTM cars, thats why their specs seem low, to balance them

Latest Posts

Back