(FGTC) Formula GT Championship Season 3Finished 

Yup. Just like Desten said bud. Frankly, the only differences between the two, is the race time and, we don't have any penalties on during the actual race events.

Having the penalties on during the Pre-Qualifier is needed on certain tracks to curtail any shortcutting on corners. However, we don't use it during the races, because then you get that ghosting/transparent situation when cars get near each other.

Hey Ash,
Are you talking about standings, post last weeks race or todays m8?

If today, I'm not sure if the standings have been already updated to reflect today.

Regardless, let's double check everything and make sure m8.
Sweet deal man thanks anybody know the times that the group he was running on the track today that we were at just to see how far we are off the pace. I see room has a Twitch account or a live feed that's pretty cool. Hey Pots you ever get into room a ?

Hey Ash,
Are you talking about standings, post last weeks race or todays m8?

If today, I'm not sure if the standings have been already updated to reflect today.

Regardless, let's double check everything and make sure m8.

Today's race at Indianapolis. From the screenshots Immortal just posted, I am missing from 12th place, and have been replaced by a Japanese flag. If you look at the third screenshot, you can see I finished 12th. Awful race from me tbh, but just wanted to confirm that's where I finished.

This is the last tune i used on Indy, always making 2 or 3 setup for each tracks. Can be helpfull for Suzuka.

55 50

13 00 14 00

10 1

1 5

7 5

00 00

-0.05 000

lsd 6 10 7

FG 4000
Max SPeed 260kmh ( two click on the right, from the extreme left )
FG 2 605
1 7002
2 5136
3 4270
4 3615
5 3044
6 2539
7 2194

edit: I'm getting more feedback from drivers that are using my setup. I will update and share my tune as much I can so everyone has a fair chance. I don't want you guys that are using my tune to be stuck behind me because I did not update my tune. Mea Culpa.

edit2: My 4th place last 2 races can be explained a little bit now. Cannot believe all people telling me using my setup, incredible.

Last edited:
Who asked or consulted True when he changed damage from heavy to light?
A lot of people actually, including you. I didn't change it because my friends bent me over and made me. 👍

This has become a massive joke. Suddenly my hosting doesn't seem so bad now, does it guys..... :lol:

A lot of people actually, including you. I didn't change it because my friends bent me over and made me. 👍

This has become a massive joke. Suddenly my hosting doesn't seem so bad now, does it guys..... :lol:

Excuse me but I asked you for the reasons of the change. I surely don´t remember the change from heavy to light being discussed on the post. The joke is you coming here after you left without saying nothing. And dont worry, the hosting is going really well, we are keeping up both lobbies and lobby A has been always with 15/14 drivers.

Excuse me but I asked you for the reasons of the change. I surely don´t remember the change from heavy to light being discussed on the post. The joke is you coming here after you left without saying nothing. And dont worry, the hosting is going really well, we are keeping up both lobbies and lobby A has been always with 15/14 drivers.
I did say why I left. Funnily enough you all ignored it (which is part of the reason why)

The lobbies are full of you alien friends, which isn't hard to do when you have 10/12 of them anyway. Keeping a series open to all with 2 full lobbies for all kinds of drivers, now that is what I was managing to do.

Like I said, you all saying my running of the championship was poor, look at what was, to what is now. It's really not hard to have a series dedicated to TRL and let them make all the rules, which is what they essentially do anyway.

I did say why I left. Funnily enough you all ignored it (which is part of the reason why)

The lobbies are full of you alien friends, which isn't hard to do when you have 10/12 of them anyway. Keeping a series open to all with 2 full lobbies for all kinds of drivers, now that is what I was managing to do.

Like I said, you all saying my running of the championship was poor, look at what was, to what is now. It's really not hard to have a series dedicated to TRL and let them make all the rules, which is what they essentially do anyway.

I personally couldnt read that post you´re talking about, but maybe deduce why you left. I don´t consider myself an alien, and I don´t want to be one either, because in reality being an alien is something that doesnt exist, and I cannot consider as friends many of the people I compete with. So no, this is not the typical championship done by the same bunch of friends you are thinking of.

We were all saying your championship was poor?

Man dont you remember all the messages you got from me telling how much your work was appreciated by many of us? I even helped you recording and sending to you a stewarding video for round 1. And trust me I and other people running the series have the courage to refuse being controlled by the "TRL" as you call them. However, that is not happening and wont happen.

RTR and our affiliated drivers (including the one poached by TRL lol) are just here to race!

We don't know the politics but we appreciate the work that goes into running a series and we thank True for starting this championship and we thank the current organisers for continuing it...

The more drivers involved the merrier! :cheers:

Announcement

@SWR_WeiTN and @True-blue-8

Our Club Thread is not meant for negative comments or name calling.

If any member of our thread has something negative to say please Private Message eachother and share us to the conversation.

Disrespecting other members on our GTP Thread will NOT be Tolerated.

@True-blue-8 :
You were doing an amazing job with the Club before us. You have my utmost respect. But it is unfortunate that you left. Regardless, thank you for your work and I wish you the best. You are always welcomed to join us.

Our FGTC Club Mission

We are all racers, but most of all we are all friends.

All are welcomed in our League for Racing Legends, but few will reach the top.

We Practice with each other
We battle against each other
We share tunes with each other

We have fun together.

Keep it that way.

Thank You.

Need a Tune?

Best Tunes by our very own Tune Junkie

@o0Maxx0o

Click HERE

WARNING: TUNE CHANGES ALL THE TIME. PLEASE VIEW CONSTANTLY FOR CHANGES. USER DISCRETION ADVISED.

Big big big thank you to @DestenDeath2 for the sheet ( google doc ).

If u are using my setup, please let me know by private msg or by PSN or facebook, if i notice lack of interest i'll not invest my self and Desten time like that.

Keep in your mind, i'm always about to fix something on the tune, i'm always improving my tune a lot 1 hour until the race start, because i can check how TRL guys running and match my tune on what i see. Sometime i'm making the last change on the tune rigth before the race start.

But, i'll make sure i'm ready to race 30 minutes until race start, and the last update will be send at this time. No more update after that.

I have no pretension to be an excellent tuner.
I often ask for help and feedback, from racers of all levels.
Free to you to share your improvement bring to my setting, free to you not to share and to keep an advantage, I definitely lose mine.

Sweet deal man thanks anybody know the times that the group he was running on the track today that we were at just to see how far we are off the pace. I see room has a Twitch account or a live feed that's pretty cool. Hey Pots you ever get into room a ?
Hahahaha :eek: :lol:. Thanks Bill and really appreciate the vote of confidence buddy :lol:.

I know you didn't mean any harm in your question bud, and I'll answer your question. Yes I have made it into Room A. Actually, just 2 races ago at Monaco. However, your assumptions are correct in that, I am not as good as most of the guys here, but I'd be damned if I weren't trying my hardest to get close, and I will with enough determination and hard work along with the continued help I get from all these guys.

Most people would think from a distance, that these guys are either brash, arrogant, secretive or stuck up, being that the best drivers in the world, driving the hardest car in the game are in it. However, if anything, they are ALL completely the opposite of those negative characterisitics you would get from people that are in the position they are in. They are ALWAYS eager to help and are very personable. In fact, so much so, that I can say I have made friends with them and am hoping they are relationships that will last a life time mate!
Guys pls support me and like my facebook page and share it

https://www.facebook.com/IMMORTALPILOT/

Anything for you bud. I liked it and have also shared it :cheers:.

True, I just want to say that from this moment going forward, I nor any members will be allowed to talk about any of this nonsense on the main thread going forward.
I have absolutely no problems of talking about anything that happened in the past with you over PM. However, I won't hold my breath, since I'm still waiting on your replies from the 4 or 5 PM's I had sent you, when you first decided to go AWOL in between race weekends and you left us out to dry.

All I will say here is, out of anybody here, it was me who had your back more so then anybody, and yet you left me by myself with close to 40 members to answer for, and not 1 message back to me. Not 1!

It's absolutely fascinating to me, that regardless of what the reasons were or regardless of how bad things were proclaimed to be, it was still your responsibility to answer for what you started! Sure, you say that you told everybody what your intention was when you decided to quit on all of us, but that DOESN'T make things better, nor does it excuse you, or your reputation on running leagues!

Again, I have no ill will towards you and have worked with you over the months well with this, but you have your facts wrong. Very wrong.
First off, as Tiago said, nobody tells anybody what to do. We are running this via committee, and that committee makes the rules based on the thoughts expressed by our members.
Also, you say, that we said your running of the league was poor? RIDICULOUS! If anything, all we ever did was commend you vehemently in what an amazing job you had done. I'm not sure why you would say that.

You think that the League is worst then it was before???
Well excuse me!?!? Those things tend to happen when the owner/organizer of an unprecedented massive global league decides to throw a hissy fit, shut his GTP account, his PSN account, pack up his belongings and storm out of Dodge in the middle of the season!

I say this with respect, but you have some nerve coming on here and pointing fingers at us when it was YOU that put us in this mess to begin with! Did you even for one moment think about all of the members including myself that dilligently set their work schedule months ahead to be able to be able to race on Saturdays?

To be honest. Looking back on all of this now. To me, I just don't think you are emotionally capable of dealing with the magnitude of the grandness of this League. I say that without any ill will towards you whatsoever, so please don't misunderstand me, as I'm not trying to be harsh at all. Let me be clear here. I know, I myself, am not mentally nor emotionally capable of doing all this on my own either! However, after you deserted us and left us with the giant task of picking up the pieces, I realized that a group effort was what was needed because I know my limitations.

Funny thing is, you think we're worst off then before, but if anything, it's the furthest thing from the truth for 2 major reasons.

First off, there are certain aspects of what we are now opposed to before that are better. Wether it was something that was removed, improvised or simply added. For example, we have a Club Facebook Page now, and we're continully adding more new drivers every day.

The other thing that I think you're confused about in regarding your opinion, that we're worst off now then before is, that you think our agenda is the same as yours was. Guess what, it's not. Unlike you, we plan on continuing this for many, many seasons going forward. Not a simple one n done season like you said you had planned all along.
So perhaps, your looking at us now and are thinking we failed, but in reality, we're looking at it like, we're just getting started ;).

As Desten, Tiago and IP have said numerous times. We appreciate everything you have done, but on that same token, we also never asked or wanted you to leave either, and you're always welcome back!

Please DO NOT reply to this here! Please!

I had to reply to your message on the main thread, so that our members could see where we are coming from, since you did the same.

Thank you!

Update but still need work.

Force feed back at 1/5 on my G27, 10/10 giving me back tire wear and I'm really bad in esses.

This track not easy, really technical, hard to find the rigth tune.
Maxx,
Are the brake settings for No ABS m8? It seems like they may be a little strong, unless that's the settings intended to use ABS?

I'm having issues with rear lock up on deceleration. Basically lift off oversteer even with brake settings at (1 Front - 0 Rear.) However, whenever I try to compensate for it via increasing LSD Brake Sensitivity, I feel it's hurting rotation on entry into exits on slow corners like Dunlop Curve per say. Also, I've been trying to help this situation by adjusting Rear Toe anywhere from 0.00 - 0.11.
I guess, I just have to keep trying until it feels right for me.

It seems like the difference between (rM) to (rS) is night n day on this track...maybe it's just me, I don't know :boggled:.

Also, I will be on late for tonights 2-30 Minute Practice Races. Got a job but am almost certain I'll be home just in time to host. If you don't see me on by 10 mins to 10pm EST, could you or anyone else host a room?

I'm always no abs. I'm using strong brake now, since 2 week, no matter what i'm never be good like that before lol.

For your issues with rear lock up on decelaration, all depend what setup you using for the fix u needed. Basically i cannot help you if i dont have more info about your setup, i can just guess and giving you tips.

LSD Brake Sensitivity will help in straigh line and brake, but will giving worst rotation and on Suzuka you need something rotate good. Basically, using strong value for LSD Brake managing understeer and overheating the front tire.

Damper Ext. Rear and Damper Comp. Front are your friend in this situation. Try to play with Both ( Increase, start by the Damper Ext. Rear )

Front Brake higher than the rear can helping you, making the front leading on brake situation not a bad idea, but be careful with front lock up.

Too many variable, i'm probably putting you in the wrong way now.

Tonight i'm drinking and making music with roommate. I dont know if i'll be enough drunk or what, so idk if i will show up.

edit: Your steering lock can be a trouble tho.

HI guys just posted my first Q for this weekend 1.33.291 here is the set up I have on the car. It might seem a Lil F'ed up but it works for me and my G27 so far for this track

50 53
15.50 13.00
0.5, 0.2
-0.50, 0.60

Transmission

Max speed set to 149mph
Final gear set to 3.875
1st to 4th gear far left
5th set to 2.181
6th set to 1.939
7th set to 1.725

Drivetrain

Body Downforce
Max front , max back

Last edited:
Guys dont forget we race Suzuka 2014 not the old Suzuka
Yes apparently, I set the Pre-Qualifer Room to the standard version and thought it was the case since it didn't say so on the calendar.

My mistake guys!

Sorry to Maxx and racerBILL for having to do them again, and I'm sorry to all that have practiced for the incorrect version!

I will make the changes in Pre-Qualifier Room.

FGTC-3 JAPANESE-GP Pre-Qualifier

1) Maxx 1:32.447
2) RVG 1:33.091
3) Party 1:33.450
4) Ash 1:33.548
5) Pot 1:34.939

Good luck all!

What about racer bills time

The wrong track was being used in the Pre-Qualifier event, so it was changed and all the times were reset. @potvinsuks clearly posted about it above. He must not have set a new time since the track change.
Exactly. I even sent him PM's about this and reminded him to make sure to put in another lap time with the 14 version of Suzuka.

If he weren't able to log on to post a time, I would have still offered my place for his and honored his lap on other version, but my suspicion is, he couldn't race in todays race and decided not to do it. Especially, since he was logged onto the game last night.

Hey guys racerBill1 here!...... just announcing that I will be hosting the race room B and open it 3pm Toronto Canada. Or approximately an hour and 45 minutes from the time of this post. Shout out to pots for offering his spot in room A I forgot to check the messages and seeing the change to the 2014 track, good luck Guys and hope to see you guys there

Last edited:
Back