(FGTC) Formula GT Championship Season 3Finished 

Hey guys racerBill1 here!...... just announcing that I will be hosting the race room B and open it 3pm Toronto Canada. Or approximately an hour and 45 minutes from the time of this post. Shout out to pots for offering his spot in room A I forgot to check the messages and seeing the change to the 2014 track, good luck Guys and hope to see you guys there
Thanks for understanding Bill!

We can't stress enough for all members to set posts in Club thread, to have new posts forwarded to their e-mails. This way all updated info is seen.

If you change your mind, I will still give up my spot for you bud.

Thanks for being such a great sport Bill, and am sorry of the miscommunication.

Dsc again after so many laggs from the guys

But despite of having all the time bad luck and dsc's i wanted to give my thanks to ya guys for this great season and great organisation :D
Respect from my side
It's just that i only can say how awesome this league with its community is/was
Everyone wanted to improve, sharing setups, telling them where they can improve, etc. It's just awesome from you guys, keep it up!!!
And Hopefully i can race for the next season as well

Dsc again after so many laggs from the guys

But despite of having all the time bad luck and dsc's i wanted to give my thanks to ya guys for this great season and great organisation :D
Respect from my side
It's just that i only can say how awesome this league with its community is/was
Everyone wanted to improve, sharing setups, telling them where they can improve, etc. It's just awesome from you guys, keep it up!!!
And Hopefully i can race for the next season as well
Thanks for the kind words brother!

You were very much a big part of all of those positive attributes of our League that you mentioned Lightning, and you are a very important part of all this bro.

It really stinks that you DC'ed but let's hope those things get better with Sony going forward.

I believe i did it again yesterday after the change track, but i cannot see my 2nd Q.

I'm mind ****.
I think it was because we didn't leave the room for it to record Maxx?

Glad you're in lobby A Pot, missed our little duels!
I was happy about that too buddy!

Those are always the best. I still have a couple of videos of replays of our duels we had that I still have to post. Perhaps, I'll post them soon :).

FGTC-3 JAPANESE-GP Qualifier and Race Results.
20161217_174106.jpg
20161217_174127.jpg

I also want to extend a GREAT BIG THANKS to our good friend and very talented driver @o0Maxx0o Maxx!!!

He went out of his way to not only post his set ups for us, but to also, put in the great effort and dedication to continually test for a good tune every day and help drivers on a one on one basis in rooms.

While doing all of this when he was super busy with things in his life and other stuff going on in GT.

I'm sure I can speak for a lot of people when I say, thanks for everything Maxx!

Last edited:
I'm sure I can speak for a lot of people when I say, thanks for everything Maxx!

If i'm working like that with this car and in this serie, is all about @IMMORTALPILOT .

This guy just pushing me to work more, i'm a guy like the challenge in Real Life, but this is a real challenge, racing with the best driver of GT6, really close to be proffessionnel experience in my opinion. ( All TRL, Fuvaros, Ligthning, aug i see you '' je te vois '' )

This is why i'm playing sim-race game.

I was really far of the front group just a year ago, i wish to continue this progression with the same speed evolution.

I have to thx my mom, my cat, the japanese beating me with 8 minute to go and stole my WR because Active Steering is cool.... lol

@DaBomb330 I just thought about you mate, i wish to see you coming back for the season 4, its the best racing i had in gt6 yet, tons of crazy fast guy, this is deserve a look if you can.

@TNR_5zigen Next Season you are welcome to race Zigen, we are looking for crazy fast Alien like you and Bomb.

@LLOYDZELITE69 Stop buying and selling your ps3

@Kross24 I just wanna tag you like the 3 others guys.

See you next season guys, i hope to see more fast guys and why not, 2 full lobby each saturday. Cheer

Guys i wanna make special event, for the december 24 or 25 or 26.

Single race, or more.

FGT with GT3 race in support.

Who are interested?

GT3 BOP

• Everything in "Custom Parts" and "Pit Service" is of free choice
  • All Engine Tuning is prohibited unless otherwise specified
  • A Turbo Kit or Supercharger is prohibited unless otherwise specified
  • All Weight Reduction is advised
  • PP is determined by the maximum potential PP for the given car within the regulations
  • Racing Medium Tyres
AUDI
R8 LMS Ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) '12
Engine Stage 3
545BHP 1330KG 604PP

R8 LMS ultra '12
Engine Stage 3
585BHP 1345KG 602PP

R8 LMS ultra 15th Anniversary '12
Engine Stage 3
550BHP 1340KG 603PP

R8 LMS - Team Oreca ‘10
Engine Stage 3
560BHP 1340KG 599PP

R8 LMS (Team PlayStation) ‘09
R8 LMS ‘09
Engine Stage 3
540BHP 1320KG 596PP

BMW
M3 GT (BMW Motorsport) '11
M3 GT2 Base Model '11
E92 M3 (BMW Motorsport) '10
Any Turbo Kit
600BHP 1330KG 604PP

Z4 GT3 '11
Engine Stage 3
540BHP 1320KG 595PP

CHEVROLET
Corvette Z06 (C6) LM Race Car '06
560BHP 1290KG 586PP

NISSAN
GT-R NISMO GT3 Team RJN ‘13
GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsports GT3 '13
GT-R NISMO GT3 '13
GT-R NISMO GT3 Base Model '13
621BHP 1350KG 617PP

GT-R NISMO GT3 15th Anniversary '13
608BHP 1350KG 615PP

MERCEDES-BENZ
SLS AMG GT3 '11
Engine Stage 3
560BHP 1350KG 612PP

SLS AMG GT3 15th Anniversary '11
560BHP 1350KG 613PP

BoP from @TNR_KING_FILO

Congratulations to TRL_IMMORTAL on winning the Formula Gran Turismo World Championship 2016, my teammate aughablo for the strong second place and our team Makozi Racing Internacional for winning the Constructors title.

It has been pleasure racing with all of you guys and gratitude for the great job on all of those who made this championship end successfully including those who had to leave early.

I hope next Championship to be within Gran Turismo Sport and be even more exciting than ever.

Makozi Racing Internacional wishes you a Merry Christmas & a Good Start to the New Year 2017!
Driving with The Best!

Not really big interest, i guess i'll be alone on GT6 for chrismas day :(
I'll definitely will be around for those days but I'm just not exactly sure on the hours. My family has a habit of leaving the decision on whose home to go to, until the very last minute. That makes a big difference living in N.Y.C because of the travel/traffic, as I don't know where I'm going yet, or even going anywhere at all :lol:.

Anyway, I'm down for whatever Maxx, and wouldn't mind taking the GT Cars out for a spin, but also want to see if anyone's able to run a Practice Race this Saturday on Christmas Day with the FGT?

I guess, if anyones interested just reply with a yay and perhaps we will vote on a track if we get some interest?

Perhaps, either Apricot Hill, Madrid, Autumn Ring, R246, or what I would LOVE is to try SSR5 :)? It's a bit short and simple, but works well with the car and other then Apricot, it's a night race :P.

Maxx, let me know whenever you wanna do any GT?

Oh in reverse, okay!
I found out that I can indeed, be on during our regular race hours tomorrow! If anyone is interested please say so, this way we get a head count.

You guys see this? Immortal, this was the tournament I was telling you about over the summer.

http://www.motorsport.com/formula-e...-with-bird-ahead-of-vegas-1m-showdown-861318/

I know sadly my pc was not good enough and i have hear to late from it. I would prepare month for it to learn the Rfactor physic.
I think its a shame they choice Rfactor this prize and only a bit over 100 people have enter this Competition

GT Academy 2014 Final Round 1.4 million entries compared to this Event a bit over 100

Tomorrow when you guys have time normal time we can race in SSR5 reverse

I found out that I can indeed, be on during our regular race hours tomorrow! If anyone is interested please say so, this way we get a head count.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Room's Open at SSR5 Reverse guys!
Hopefully some of you guys can make it. If not, that's totally understandable concidering the short notice and day :P.

Merry xmas to all the fgt racers on gt6. I am waiting for gt sport to come out, thinking of doing some lotus f1 on project cars as a classic gtp championship series, perhaps the 78 or just use the car as an appetizer for a formula A race. It might be cool to do a 12 race series finishing up right before summer when gt sport get released. Dont know if I can get a ton but public lobbies fill right up on that game, its still popular.

Back