FH3 Update Glitch Reveals New Cars: Porsches, DB11, ATS-V & More

A Valiant Charger E49?!!! WOW! Never thought I'd ever see that in a game ever! AMAZING!

That'd be me. Cheers!

Interesting... is Bentley reviving the SuperSports badge, then?

Of course, the main question here is this: if the Charger E49 is really being added, what will the Australians complain about next? ;)

As a self-confessed Aussie car fanatic, the giant killing XU-1 Torana is the only major significant addition that they probably should add. They have absolutely gob-smacked me with the number of cool Aussie cars they have added, going above and beyond with vehicles like the FX Holden sedan, VK Group A SS Commodore and Sandman panel van. All iconic cars in Australia for sure, but they're totally gravy an the solid list of cars they've put in the game. It's a shame I don't own an Xbox or care for arcade racers, but if they make FM7 I will probably have more dollars than sense if you know what I mean.;)

The absence of V8 Super Utes?

View attachment 618116

You know the "Super Utes" were just regular Utes with a few bolt-ons right? They already have HSV and FPV Utes in the game right?

I'm not an Aussie, but as someone (semi) familiar with their cars, here's what I feel is still missing:

-A "Barra" turbo I-6 powered Ford
-Ford Territory
-XD-XF Falcon
-XU-1 Torana
-TX-TG Gemini
-Long-wheelbase luxury models (i.e. Ford Fairlane/LTD, Holden Brougham, Statesman Caprice/DeVille, Chrysler by Chrysler)
-HK-HG Monaro
-V2 or VZ Monaro
-Leyland P76
-An early Ford ute
-VY or VZ AWD model (Adventra wagon or Crewman Cross 8) or HSV versions thereof
-Group C ATCC race cars

FPV F6s are Barra turbo 6 powered.

The only thing I find rather disappointing is the lack of more classic Holden's. Granted I'm not too terribly familiar with what Holden had to offer in the 60's and 70's, but surely there was more than the HQ's and Torana.

In the '60s/'70s? No, it kind of was just the Monaros and Toranas in terms of fast cars. We're a small country.:lol: Obviously there are other icons like Utes and the Sandman panel van etc. but they're basically already in the game.:) There was a cool mid-engine V8 concept car Holden made called the Hurricane, but a one-off concept car hardly demands being included in the game.

Is it wrong that I really don't even care that these cars are in FH3, I'm just excited and hoping they will be in FM7? :confused:

Plus one to this!

Videos is a bit of a pain to be honest. I have screenshots in my gallery but I don't really feel like doing the work of editing and uploading so much if you don't mind.
Not a problem mate! Though, if you don't mind me asking, what engine swaps are available for the S800?

They're not necessarily awful cars, just not very fun. They've got solid power but are much too heavy. Look nice though, and the value for money is solid. I just wouldn't put one in a racing game. Still, it's nice to know I could pretend to drive around Australia in the car I have in real life!

Ahh, so if they're going to put a few un-fun cars in the game to balance out, maybe my Yaris actually DOES have a chance after all :lol:

Untrue. The setting for FH4 will be the surface of the moon. Nobody's ever tried that before!
I think you forgot something...
624688.png

If previous Forza titles are any Indication we will probably keep getting Cars added to the game until at least August just in time for Forza 7.

It should be interesting to see how many of the Cars in next month's pack are from the Leaked list or if any managed to escape getting spoiled.

Kiwiland really doesn't have too many cars, though. The worthlessly slow little Trekka, and the Esprit-knockoff Rover V8 powered Heron kit car. That's about it.

While this is true, they could always try and include this:

2011-hulme-canam-spyder.jpg

The Hulme Can-Am, it was a running prototype. There were plans to put it into production, and they were taking orders in 2010 or so, but I have no idea what happened after that. Haven't heard anything since, so I'm assuming they ran out of money, or no one noticed. :P

The Hulme Can-Am, it was a running prototype. There were plans to put it into production, and they were taking orders in 2010 or so, but I have no idea what happened after that. Haven't heard anything since, so I'm assuming they ran out of money, or no one noticed. :P

Apparently the company's still alive (according to their website, they've just renewed their copyright on the name Hulme, etc.). Sure, there may be no sign of the Hulme Can Am / F1 / Kiwi Vaporware hitting the roads anytime soon, but as long as there's a running prototype and the relative trademarks and copyrights can be licensed, I figure anything's possible!

Oh boy, we're really starting to get off-topic here...

It wasn't dropped, it just wasn't updated for current gen.

Tomāto, tomäto.

I think they dropped the Joss once it turned out to be vaporware.

Good on them if so. I've never really cared for concepts/vaporware in games. Still a little annoyed we have the Q60 Concept and Q50 Eau Rouge.

Good on them if so. I've never really cared for concepts/vaporware in games. Still a little annoyed we have the Q60 Concept and Q50 Eau Rouge.

Agreed. Otherwise you end up like Gran Turismo, still featuring concepts of cars that have already entered production, had a run, and been discontinued {cough, 350Z}

Not a problem mate! Though, if you don't mind me asking, what engine swaps are available for the S800?

Sorry for the late reply, seems that it doesn't have any. Bear in mind that it also doesn't have sounds, meaning anything can change before release :P

Back