FH3 Update Glitch Reveals New Cars: Porsches, DB11, ATS-V & More

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 217 comments
  • 27,992 views
@TheAdmiester have you been able to do anything with the Horizon Edition cars that are not yet available?
They're all accessible, but because of that I don't know which ones are normally available and which aren't yet. I know for a fact the XJ220HE isn't normally accessible and I can drive that one.

Do you have a list? I can do whatever you want with them once I know which ones.
 
Xj220 hasn't been released yet. We're still on the mini, vette etc.
 
I've randomly raced against HE editions of the XJ220, the Escort Cosworth and the Supra amongst others, I was curious what kind of perks were associated with them.
 
I've randomly raced against HE editions of the XJ220, the Escort Cosworth and the Supra amongst others, I was curious what kind of perks were associated with them.
I really want the jag and the cossie. I wasn't aware of the supra.
 
Okay, here's the list I have so far. Remember this includes ones that are available normally.

BAC Mono HE - Speed Skill Boost
BMW M4 HE - Skill Boost
BMW M3 HE - Drift Skill Boost
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 HE - Drift Skill Boost
Chevrolet Chevelle SS HE - XP Boost
Chevrolet Camaro SS HE - Skill Boost
Dodge Challenger Hellcat HE - Drift Skill Boost
Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR HE
- Credits Boost
Dodge Dart HEMI HE - Credits Boost
Ford GT HE - Credits Boost
Ford Focus RS HE - Drift Skill Boost
Ford Raptor (2017 not 2012) HE - Credits Boost
Ford FPV Ute HE - Skill Boost
Ford Escort RS Cosworth HE - Skill Boost
Ford Mustang Boss 302 HE - XP Boost
Holden Torana A9X HE - Skill Boost
Jaguar Project 7 HE - XP Boost
Jaguar XJ220 HE - Speed Skill Boost
Lamborghini Huracan HE - Skill Boost
Lamborghini Countach HE - Credits Boost
Mercedes A45 AMG HE - Credits Boost
Mercedes C63 AMG Black HE - Speed Skill Boost
MG Metro 6R4 HE - Drift Skill Boost
Mini JCW GP HE - Skill Boost
Mini Cooper S HE - Credits Boost
Nissan GT-R Black HE - Skill Boost
Nissan Silvia S15 HE - Drift Skill Boost
Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS HE - Credits Boost
RAM Runner HE - Destruction Skill Boost
Subaru BRZ HE - XP Boost
Subaru Impreza 22B HE - Drift Skill Boost
Subaru BRAT GL HE - XP Boost
Toyota Supra RZ HE - Credits Boost
 
Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR HE - Credits Boost
Ford GT HE - Credits Boost
Ford Focus RS HE - Drift Skill Boost
Ford Mustang Boss 302 HE - XP Boost
Mercedes C63 AMG Black HE - Speed Skill Boost
Mini Cooper S HE - Credits Boost
Subaru Impreza 22B HE - Drift Skill Boost
Got these but the Mustang as wheelspins, with the Focus being most recent. I got the Mustang from the Auction house for 1.2 million :)
 
Back