FH4

• Thread starter torque99
  • 38 comments
:bowdown: very nice job torque, the game did not impress me more than that but your screens proves me that we can do beautiful things with. light is the most successful thing .. a big congratulations
I'm waiting for the black friday for the promotions on one X and TV 4k .. who knows I would come posted some pictures too :D

I allow myself to share some of your photos, to show what it is possible to do when you have the talent of photographer (Driveclub we help to learn to use a good photo mode ;))

05-10-2018_21-06-04-jpg.771132

Is it wrong that my favourite photos are the ones without any cars in?

It sounds like a great part of creating stunning photos is recognising that it's the right time of day. I'm not sure whether you have to wait around to take pics but it certainly seems to help to have a good eye for great lighting conditions.

Last edited:
Is it wrong that my favourite photos are the ones without any cars in?

It sounds like a great part of creating stunning photos is recognising that it's the right time of day. I'm not sure whether you have to wait around to take pics but it certainly seems to help to have a good eye for great lighting conditions.

Thanks @UKMikey I have always enjoyed landscapes in real life too. You are right it is all about the conditions and not necessarily nice sunny days. Dusk, Dawn, Sunset or Post rain/cloudy skies can give awesome reflections and lighting. On DriveClub/FM7/FH4 (Dynamic) it is a bit of both. Trial and error with Custom matches and a little bit of luck being on the right road at the right time and hitting that Photo Mode Button. 👍

I often have the impression of seeing the same photos with forza horizon .. a car that takes a quarter of the screen and the payasge around .. could you do us a close up on modeling and management glare I see that there is no SSR bodywork but there is at least a little cubemap for the other cars or elements of the scenery .. thank you torques a big congratulations for your photos and yes the star is the map! more than cars .. ;)👍

Back