FH4

• Thread starter torque99
  • 38 comments
yes it's very clean, there is always the reflection of trees that poses a bit of problems (in all games) and on the windows also it does not pixelize more than that,modeling is nice, good job .. 👍
no reflections from other cars then? thanks torques for this technical series :cheers::D

yes it's very clean, there is always the reflection of trees that poses a bit of problems (in all games) and on the windows also it does not pixelize more than that,modeling is nice, good job .. 👍
no reflections from other cars then? thanks torques for this technical series :cheers::D

Give me a chance Mr Sebmugi :P:sly: 👍 This took all evening to find the right spot for reflections and take the photo set as it just changed to winter the lighting changed, but now I know you like reflections I will try to take some close ups of body panels when I take other cars in different settings and lighting :cheers::gtpflag:

Cheers @FosterG appreciated :cheers:

I have taken quite a few more. I'm a little behind uploading them all lately. Too many games now I am on PC too.

I will update this thread soon.

P.s I personally (others havent) had so many link and other uploading problems with Flickr this year i gave up and moved on to other hosts. I felt the new price not worth paying for all the hassle. When I see threads with old flickr links I am trying to use GTP uploader so they stay! I will also update official forza forum soon with new links.

Last edited:
Back