FIA Alternative Time?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jayr1399
  • 2 comments
  • 477 views
Messages
47
United States
United States
I enjoy the FIA Championships but working night shift it is difficult to participate in them. Has there been any discussion on adding any alternative times?
Thanks in advance.
 
I enjoy the FIA Championships but working night shift it is difficult to participate in them. Has there been any discussion on adding any alternative times?
Thanks in advance.

It would certainly be nice if the FIA races were spread out over different times.
 
I think they should have a day session and a seperate night one, as I like you do night shift ( 12am starts) 6 days a week so the 9.10pm starts for fia just aren't feasible and the 1 night i can i'm to stuffed from being up since 12.
Not that Id be in with a shot but i do like the format.
 
Back