FIA Events '18 - World Finals Monaco Finished! Congrats to Team Lexus and Igor Fraga for Brazil!

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 2,544 comments
No reverse layouts so they are learning and listening to feedback which is good to see 👍. Just the one unbalanced N race left for us to moan about :lol:

To be honest the seeding by sub-region works best for Americas. You have at least 2-3 top-top tier guys in each block. Didn't work in Asia as Japan was so disproportionately strong and HK/NZ weak.

No reverse layouts so they are learning and listening to feedback which is good to see 👍. Just the one unbalanced N race left for us to moan about :lol:

To be honest the seeding by sub-region works best for Americas. You have at least 2-3 top-top tier guys in each block. Didn't work in Asia as Japan was so disproportionately strong and HK/NZ weak.

It's not. Look at the rankings of the people qualified. The only fair way of dividing people into groups is making something similar they did in Europe. If season final rankings are the filter to pick cars, it should be the filter to divide the blocks as well.

I'm the 16th seed in america and will have 8th pick in my block :/

Don't even get an advantage in the Repechage either unlike literally every other region... although having it one make is a lot better, just sucks in your case as you'll likely be one of the higher seeds in there :/

They One-Make'd the Repechage but still haven't bothered with Race 1 of the final, which was a joke in terms of balance in the Europe final :banghead:

It's not. Look at the rankings of the people qualified. The only fair way of dividing people into groups is making something similar they did in Europe. If season final rankings are the filter to pick cars, it should be the filter to divide the blocks as well.

Season 3 rankings are decided by 1 round no one really practiced for. Are Lightning and Giorgio really only the 15th and 18th best EU drivers? :lol:

I get what you mean though and it should be seeded similar to Europe, but I don't think it's that big an issue for you guys as it was in Asia (Saika didn't have to leave 2nd gear to qualify from his block :lol:). Oh and hey, Nico and IOF are prone to a good bottle ;)

FYI for anyone who's received world finals email read the terms & conditions. They're not very long and contain some useful info (obviously keep the info to yourself though)

Its unfortunate that you're in the toughest group, but they're clearly trying to organise it in a way so they have competitors from lots of countries. If they did it by seeding there a possibility that all the finalists from a region could be from one country. Europe could be done y seeding since it didn't have this problem since there were only 3 players from each country at regionals.

Poor F-150 will finally get some use in the game lol

i1gk9dREVku2mRB.png

Repechage Group 2 (9 competitors)
F-150 SVT Raptor
Willow Springs International Raceway: Big Willow

Nice to see everyone being good boys and not leaking the World Finals location, unless the mods just removed it all... :lol:

I filled the form out and it all went smoothly, I guess I'll see y'all there ;)

Goddamn tease! :banghead::lol:

Must admit I'm excited to find out where it will be. Do you at least know when the rest of us mere mortals will find out? Not long after SEMA I assume. :drool::P

Nice to see everyone being good boys and not leaking the World Finals location, unless the mods just removed it all... :lol:

I filled the form out and it all went smoothly, I guess I'll see y'all there ;)

If i have to bet on any place i'm going all out,Abu Dhabi on F1 Week.

Goddamn tease! :banghead::lol:

Must admit I'm excited to find out where it will be. Do you at least know when the rest of us mere mortals will find out? Not long after SEMA I assume. :drool::P

If i have to bet on any place i'm going all out,Abu Dhabi on F1 Week.

Nuh uh, I've known the location for quite a while now and I've been really good so far, you aren't getting any clues out of me!

I'll give you a bold prediction though, you'll find out where it is... sometime within the next month :lol: /s btw

Mind blowing I know, but you must understand I am absolutely done with predictions after saying I'd do a 6 hour SambaBus race if Fuvaros didn't win at the EU Regional so its all you're getting :P

Speaking of which, I need to get on setting that up because the Brits won't let me live that down :indiff:

Mind blowing I know, but you must understand I am absolutely done with predictions after saying I'd do a 6 hour SambaBus race if Fuvaros didn't win at the EU Regional so its all you're getting :P

Speaking of which, I need to get on setting that up because the Brits won't let me live that down :indiff:
I'm down for that. Tokyo Expressway or Circuit de la Sarthe? :D

I mean, Sarthe No Chicane is basically the dream track considering I can make a sandwich, write a 3000 word report, clean the flat up a bit, cry, eat the sandwich and rebuild my computer all before getting halfway down the Mulsanne Straight :lol:

Nuh uh, I've known the location for quite a while now and I've been really good so far, you aren't getting any clues out of me!

I'll give you a bold prediction though, you'll find out where it is... sometime within the next month :lol: /s btw

Oh so that's what the fuss was all about after the EMEA event,makes sense lol

If there's any silver lining here i would never bet a 6 hour Samba bus race :lol::lol::lol:

What if Super Stage Route X got added this month?

Back