FIA Events '18 - World Finals Monaco Finished! Congrats to Team Lexus and Igor Fraga for Brazil!

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 2,544 comments
GT Sport needs way more live events this is the game as its supposed to be and it's amazing to see,close and exciting racing.

Stunning, exciting, nail biting race - I'm now questioning my decision to buy F1 TV Pro given that I can get this.
GT Sport needs team/driver speakers so we can hear the drivers complaining that the car has no tires

Last edited:
3 second penalty in a close race like this is a huge thing. But what did the BMW do to receive lines pit stop warning?

There's somebody racing in chase cam :boggled:

They definitely need to show the player perspective sometimes, should be a no brainer

Only a 3 second penalty for the Lexus for that dirty manoeuvre on the McLaren?? Well the penalty system continues to stink even when there's real life stewardship :crazy:

That means GT Sport penalty system is realistic.....for better or worse :lol:

Where’s Ferrari?

How does the penalty serving work? They get into the penalty zone and the engine power is cut or the driver voluntarily slows?

Fantastic event, I'm really happy to witness all of it :D Shame for the italians, thay clearly had the possibilities for a podium in the nations cup, but Cristian screwed up really bad in his single race and then in the final :( But it was still fun :lol: I'm waiting for the protagonists to post something here to know the feelings after all of this, especially a certain english guy who will be in ecstasy after successfully take the PUG train in the podium :sly:

It has been a great night... Congratulations to Team Hungary and Team Nissan for winning the Nations and the Manufacturers Cups respectively!

Congrats to all racers.
So sad about the Wilow race with the italians, they had a good pace with the placing.
The N300 was great, Giorgio Mangano was almost catching up the firsts 2 with their breath taking battle, no wonder why i love that old corvette.

Also the finals with the manufacterers was a war! Lots of penalties, contact and such but Team Pug and Nissan came well earned

I'm interested in hearing more details from the competitors about the qualifying session because I don't think they ever went in-depth during the stream (car? track? length of session? incidents?).

The GT3 Nissan once again finds a way to look stronger than it really is. A great driver duo and a track that mostly plays to the Nissan's strengths set them up for victory.

Last edited:
I wonder if there are any new things in the game in this event build(in the Nurburgring event the build they were using had the new tire models)

There was tonnes of stuff, I'll confirm my suspicions with the brits that were there before saying exactly what they were though

I like that penalty zone thing that was good. I wish we could get some longer races like that in sport mode. Would be good if they could implement team racing too, as you enter the lobby you get randomly paired or something?

There was tonnes of stuff, I'll confirm my suspicions with the brits that were there before saying exactly what they were though
b8e44188ca632c697bc840fc4188584164ac5bcdfee2044c87cb7275af5c3789.jpg

Back