FIA GT World Championship [S1] ~racefan88 Wins The Title And Takes Season 1!~ [SIGN UP FOR S2!]Finished 

Should I change this threads name to now official FIA GT World Championship S1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll see what lap time I get with Hards when I get home. Should be around a low 2:03 since I can get low high 2:00s to low 01s with mediums.

And FR means friend request;)

I'll see what lap time I get with Hards when I get home. Should be around a low 2:03 since I can get low high 2:00s to low 01s with mediums.

And FR means friend request;)

I am curious. I doubt that I could find more than 2 more seconds. Maybe I need to work a little on my tune.

Hey guys just a heads up of you want to be in a team and have the same car as another driver you should team up before this weekend so you get some good strategies goin:)

We are running a GT3 championship on Sunday too, but we are a few hours later then you and we are already on round 8 of 10, so will be finished in a few weeks. A few of us will be interested to join you guys for a few rounds but can not commit to the full season, and it will not be fair for us to take up your slots.

We are all clean drivers :). Will it be ok for a few of us to join some of your rounds if there are any opening after your championship has started like a stand by driver?

Just a few questions about the second race, will it be running on tyre wear @ normal or fast, can we use RS or RM? Is round 1 next Sunday 16th?

We also race one 20 to 22min race and one 50min race per round, on the 20min race we run tyre wear @ fast (there is just enough fuel) and allow any tyres and pit stop. That has so far produce some interesting strategies:

a) RS with no stop and try to save tyres (many cars finish race with 0 tyres)
b) RS flat out with one stop
c) RM flat out no stop

Can not tell you which is best yet:lol:

We are running a GT3 championship on Sunday too, but we are a few hours later then you and we are already on round 8 of 10, so will be finished in a few weeks. A few of us will be interested to join you guys for a few rounds but can not commit to the full season, and it will not be fair for us to take up your slots.

We are all clean drivers :). Will it be ok for a few of us to join some of your rounds if there are any opening after your championship has started like a stand by driver?

Just a few questions about the second race, will it be running on tyre wear @ normal or fast, can we use RS or RM? Is round 1 next Sunday 16th?

We also race one 20 to 22min race and one 50min race per round, on the 20min race we run tyre wear @ fast (there is just enough fuel) and allow any tyres and pit stop. That has so far produce some interesting strategies:

a) RS with no stop and try to save tyres (many cars finish race with 0 tyres)
b) RS flat out with one stop
c) RM flat out no stop

Can not tell you which is best yet:lol:
Ok first off our season won't be starting until hopefully the 22nd so with your championship maybe will it be done by then?
Depending on that we will either put your drivers in reserves or in main list.
You will be starting every race on racing medium and have the possibility to change into any tires. Second race there are no pit stops so tire fuel wear will be at normal like in race1.
Read the thread for any more info.

Also give me a list of the drivers via private meesage

Ok first off our season won't be starting until hopefully the 22nd so with your championship maybe will it be done by then?
Depending on that we will either put your drivers in reserves or in main list.
You will be starting every race on racing medium and have the possibility to change into any tires. Second race there are no pit stops so tire fuel wear will be at normal like in race1.
Read the thread for any more info.

Also give me a list of the drivers via private meesage

Ok, will be in contact again soon. Is racing on Sunday? 22nd is Saturday.

Latest Posts

Back