FIA GT World Championship [S1] ~racefan88 Wins The Title And Takes Season 1!~ [SIGN UP FOR S2!]Finished 

Should I change this threads name to now official FIA GT World Championship S1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd question that eveness of the cars. I don't consider myself a slow driver but i was struggling to get 2'04's (RM) in the SLS.
I tried the gt-R to see if it was me, and i can get 2'02's (RM) easy in the GT-R. With the high RPM turbo it has like 900 hp, reduced to 600. It has nearly 200 more torques than the SLS.

I havnt tried the Z4 or audi yet, but those get the stage 3 engine, while the SLS does not AND the SLS has the lowest HP.

I'd question that eveness of the cars. I don't consider myself a slow driver but i was struggling to get 2'04's in the SLS.
I tried the gt-R to see if it was me, and i can get 2'02's easy in the GT-R. With the high RPM turbo it has like 900 hp, reduced to 600. It has nearly 200 more torques than the SLS.

I havnt tried the Z4 or audi yet, but those get the stage 3 engine, while the SLS does not AND the SLS has the lowest HP.
They are even, you just need to make sure you have a good tune;)

I'd question that eveness of the cars. I don't consider myself a slow driver but i was struggling to get 2'04's (RM) in the SLS.
I tried the gt-R to see if it was me, and i can get 2'02's (RM) easy in the GT-R. With the high RPM turbo it has like 900 hp, reduced to 600. It has nearly 200 more torques than the SLS.

Yea tested every single car I have in this series on brands hatch. They were all untuned with correct specs on racing hards. My results were actually the SLS being the fastest then the Audi and z4 and gt-r came slowest. So it must be the tune if you need any help with a tune let me know.

SLS has fastest base tune that is why that was fastest as default, but just wanted to add the specs have been tested by the FGTA and are currently being used in our WGTC series and for a clear idea of exactly how close these cars are I post below the qualifying and race results for our 1st 2 events :D

Qualifying Results

Race Results

Driving style plays a factor as well, and with these cars they'll never be perfect, but over a range of tracks they will balance out. Just eyeballing the regs compared to other series I have raced in they look equal

ATTENTION ALL DRIVERS:
By the end of the day I need:
-TEAM whether you are racing in a team or driving as an independent. You can always change if you want to be in a team or driving independent before the first week race starts. After the first race however, you cannot change it.

well then...

I guess if anyone is offering advice, id take some on recommended aero wing numbers, front and back. I normally run full, but im guessing thats not optimal here.

well then...

I guess if anyone is offering advice, id take some on recommended aero wing numbers, front and back. I normally run full, but im guessing thats not optimal here.
What's your car? I'll give you a full tune if you want.

Edit: oh, SLS

well then...

Yeah I guess I will try that also. I really hope I'll get the chance to do some testing before the race.

If anyone has a solid base tune for the sls and wouldn't mind sharing I would be very grateful, I got the yold. Now I have to spend today and tomorrow just getting the cars back

SLS:
RH. 73/73
SR. 18.82/21.39
DC. 7/7
DE. 7/8
ARB. 5/7
Camber. 0/0
Toe. -0.18/-0.05
Brakes. 6/6
LSD. 10/15/5
DF. 400/510
Ballast. 30kg @ +50

Will do high 58s on RS.

SLS:
RH. 73/73
SR. 18.82/21.39
DC. 7/7
DE. 7/8
ARB. 5/7
Camber. 0/0
Toe. -0.18/-0.05
Brakes. 6/6
LSD. 10/15/5
DF. 400/510
Ballast. 30kg @ +50

Will do high 58s on RS.
Do you have any downforce or ballast positioning help for z4 don't have any of that in my tune

Latest Posts

Back