Toshost
Rasta4889
GTP Ziggy
1Lambofan
Brutaka
-vinc'-
Joao71
Stephen Vann

TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE, REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE TAKE OFF QUOTE MARKS AND ADD YOUR NAME IN EITHER OPTIONS. MAKE SURE YOU ARE REPLYING TO THE LASTEST ONE! OTHERWISE THE LIST WILL NOT BE CORRECT... IF YOU CANNOT DO SO ASK THE STAFF TO DO IT FOR YOU

FIA GTWC Attendance List for Brands Hatch GP Circuit Event

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING

CodDemon101
aboe
Husqvarman
crelou
Litchi
yuc2002

NOT ATTENDING
Michouw
GTP_SkyBridge

UNCONFIRMED

Leoni Dias
JakeKing39
RacingLine
pyrates
gtp_Tenderly
CAMikaze
smsdry
GTPL_Plotnik
Gabguss

------------------------------------------------------------------------

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING

JoeTruckV8
Roderuner1967
Shahar
gustames73
SSJGZWarrior
BAKEMISTER
racefan88
Ryan Lynch

NOT ATTENDING
SK8RBOI

UNCONFIRMED

Toshost
Rasta4889
GTP Ziggy
1Lambofan
Brutaka
-vinc'-
Joao71
Stephen Vann

TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE, REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE TAKE OFF QUOTE MARKS AND ADD YOUR NAME IN EITHER OPTIONS. MAKE SURE YOU ARE REPLYING TO THE LASTEST ONE! OTHERWISE THE LIST WILL NOT BE CORRECT... IF YOU CANNOT DO SO ASK THE STAFF TO DO IT FOR YOU

FP1 Session: Brands Hatch
JoeTruckV8: PB 1:25.278 (Hards)
TnT-2000: PB 1:25.921 (Hards)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So this race is going to be a funny 1 pit strategy wise. I pretty much can make it the whole race without stoping for tires, but my fuel comes up short by 2 liters at the 1hr mark. So simply put I have to either pit the 1st lap, or the last lap to make it on fuel :banghead:. Unbelievable!, I ran out of gas with like 40 secs to go (no stopper). I'm going to re simulate this race again tomorrow night for my FP2 Session to see if it happens again. Maybe 1 of my spin outs and burning the rubber getting back on track is the key to making it to the end on fuel without having to make a stop... :sly:

Anyone else run into this same fuel situation here at Brands Hatch?

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING

CodDemon101
aboe
Husqvarman
crelou
Litchi
yuc2002

NOT ATTENDING
Michouw
GTP_SkyBridge

UNCONFIRMED

Leoni Dias
JakeKing39
RacingLine
pyrates
gtp_Tenderly
CAMikaze
smsdry
GTPL_Plotnik
Gabguss

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING

JoeTruckV8
Roderuner1967
Shahar
gustames73
SSJGZWarrior
BAKEMISTER
racefan88
Ryan Lynch

NOT ATTENDING
SK8RBOI

UNCONFIRMED

Toshost
Rasta4889
GTP Ziggy
1Lambofan
Brutaka
-vinc'-
Joao71
Stephen Vann

FP1 Session: Brands Hatch
JoeTruckV8: PB 1:25.278 (Hards)
TnT-2000: PB 1:25.921 (Hards)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So this race is going to be a funny 1 pit strategy wise. I pretty much can make it the whole race without stoping for tires, but my fuel comes up short by 2 liters at the 1hr mark. So simply put I have to either pit the 1st lap, or the last lap to make it on fuel :banghead:. Unbelievable!, I ran out of gas with like 40 secs to go (no stopper). I'm going to re simulate this race again tomorrow night for my FP2 Session to see if it happens again. Maybe 1 of my spin outs and burning the rubber getting back on track is the key to making it to the end on fuel without having to make a stop... :sly:

don't forget we have rolling starts since we spend at least one lap pacing around that will help save fuel.

Lift & Coast + Short Shifting in final 2 laps will do it :)

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING

CodDemon101
aboe
Husqvarman
crelou
Litchi
yuc2002
pyrates

NOT ATTENDING
Michouw
GTP_SkyBridge

UNCONFIRMED

Leoni Dias
JakeKing39
RacingLine
gtp_Tenderly
CAMikaze
smsdry
GTPL_Plotnik
Gabguss

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING

JoeTruckV8
Roderuner1967
Shahar
gustames73
SSJGZWarrior
BAKEMISTER
racefan88
Ryan Lynch

NOT ATTENDING
SK8RBOI

UNCONFIRMED

Toshost
Rasta4889
GTP Ziggy
1Lambofan
Brutaka
-vinc'-
Joao71
Stephen Vann

--------------

it-begins.gif

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING

CodDemon101
aboe
Husqvarman
crelou
Litchi
yuc2002
pyrates
RacingLine

NOT ATTENDING

Michouw
GTP_SkyBridge

UNCONFIRMED

Leoni Dias
JakeKing39
gtp_Tenderly
CAMikaze
smsdry
GTPL_Plotnik
Gabguss

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING

JoeTruckV8
Roderuner1967
Shahar
gustames73
SSJGZWarrior
BAKEMISTER
racefan88
Ryan Lynch

NOT ATTENDING
SK8RBOI

UNCONFIRMED

Toshost
Rasta4889
GTP Ziggy
1Lambofan
Brutaka
-vinc'-
Joao71
Stephen Vann

--------------

This is what we aimed for making the specs ;)
Another cool thing is it seems like the Irl FIA GT Blancapin race pole time of 1:23:8xx is going to be the time that separates the Pro Division and the Am Division. Hopefully Silverstone & Nurburg next Season. We can get more real numbers! 👍

Another cool thing is it seems like the Irl FIA GT Blancapin race pole time of 1:23:8xx is going to be the time that separates the Pro Division and the Am Division. Hopefully Silverstone & Nurburg next Season. We can get more real numbers! 👍

Good point, I think you're right. I'm currently down on a 1:22.098 with the BMW

I will have very minimal time to practice and it is this weekend, I will be surprised if I can get more than an hour in. Expecting to be at the back of the pack in PRO

Hi guys, nice to see you've experienced a good time in each class.

I schould be able to attend the 1rst race but not really sure as I will be back home this sunday an hour or two before race depending on traffic. What do I do? Leave my name in "unconfirmed" until last moment?

Wow. I hadn't thought in going through the whole hour without stopping. But anyway I think I will stop for the mediums at some point, since the faster laps might compensate for the 20 some seconds delay. I think I have a setup for the car and my best lap yesterday offline was 1.22.687 with the hard tyres, and I could keep a steady pace of low 23s. Let's see online with tyre wear... Hope I can mantain a pace of mid to high 1.23s with the RH. One thing I think will be decisive is contact. Brands has some sweeping curves with no rumble – especially the Dingle Dell – where minimal contact will result in visiting the grass and possibly spinning.

My hour here is GMT -3. I am hoping to start some training at 9pm or so. Don't know if it is going to be late for you, Ryan, but I will try to get to the track earlier. Will add you Joe.

Last edited:
g27 owners, have you heard of a thing called the NIXIM mod? Anyone uses it?

Yes, I have this mod. It's pretty good, you can feel the difference. It's a progressive load spring, so it supposedly acts like a real brake pedal.

Man, I saw a review at Inside Sim Racing. Seems real great. But as my wheel is still on guarantee – just bought it – I think I'll wait a while. Or not. Haha. Aboe, did it improve your times and your handling?

I did see an improvement in overall lap time with the mod, yes. But only slightly - maybe a tenth or two. For some it's worth it just for that.
But it's much better having a progressive load pedal anyway, just for the feel. It's not quite the same as some of the higher end pedals like ECCI's Trackstars, I'm sure, but it does improve the experience.

Latest Posts

Back