FIA GT1 Season 3 | Sunday Racing | Final Race: 27th May

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 1,118 comments
  • 53,488 views

What do you want for next season?


  • Total voters
    30
I'm on vacation when first race starts, not sure if I'll make it for second race.
 
Hope you can make it.
 
Guys Im not all that sure 4PM on Sundays will be that do able for me soon, I shall speak to Dax, but I think I may turn up on a 'if im home ill race basis, and that it may be easier for Dax to find a new team mate.

This is also comes after I wont be racing this weekend in S2.
 
Where do I go to edit that sentence to the right of my name?
 
Where do I go to edit that sentence to the right of my name?

Go to the top of your screen..

My GTPlanet > Edit Your Details > User Title
 
A_Higher_Place
Where do I go to edit that sentence to the right of my name?

My GTPlanet -> Edit User Title

👍
 
Three more weeks...
 
DaxCobra
Three more weeks...

Loving the cars, seem a lot faster this year as well 👍
 
Better tyres too. :D
 
They last about long enough. Unlike the ridiculously fast wearing racing hards we used in season 2.

Fixed. ;)
 
I'm sorry to say I've decided to withdraw from this series. :(

I'd rather just devote my (what little I have) PS3 time to the Saturday series as the time suits me better. This also falls in the middle of exams/revision, which is another reason for my decision. So, good luck. 👍
 
Was nice racing with you Marunda :)
 
FordMKIVJ5
I'm sorry to say I've decided to withdraw from this series. :(

I'd rather just devote my (what little I have) PS3 time to the Saturday series as the time suits me better. This also falls in the middle of exams/revision, which is another reason for my decision. So, good luck. 👍

Shame to see you leaving us :'(
 
I spose with S2 over, best start getting this season 3 thread fired up :sly:
 
Right:

Races will be at 3PM GMT, which is 4PM BST (UK Time)

This has changed because of silly Daylight Saving things.
 
Right:

Races will be at 3PM GMT, which is 4PM BST (UK Time)

This has changed because of silly Daylight Saving things.

Got cha 👍
 
Season 3 endurance race next sunday!!!!
 
Uhhhhhhh......




Any ideas?
 
I think it's either 24H or Spa.
 
Do a poll :)
 
I'll make a seperate thread in a sec.
 
Back