FIA GT1 Season 3 | Sunday Racing | Final Race: 27th May

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 1,118 comments
  • 53,488 views

What do you want for next season?


  • Total voters
    30
Sumo098
I do wonder where this snow came from... was perfectly fine yesterday.

I dunno either.. I blame Dax..
 
I do wonder where this snow came from... was perfectly fine yesterday.

That's not snow. That's God's pie crumbs. :rolleyes:

Or biscuit. Depends whether he fancies tea or beer really. ;)
 
Don't get me wrong, I am all for a pasty or a sausage roll, but this pastry love is scaring me.
 
Don't get me wrong, I am all for a pasty or a sausage roll, but this pastry love is scaring me.


Maybe it was a Shepherd's pie?


;)


Wouldn't really make crumbs, but you know....
 
Okay, like Dennis I'm unsure whether I'll be able to participate in the season but this Sunday I should be free so I'll give the first race a go, probably in the Viper again.
 
Okay, like Dennis I'm unsure whether I'll be able to participate in the season but this Sunday I should be free so I'll give the first race a go, probably in the Viper again.

Awesome! :)

See you there.
 
Oh dear, these WSGTC dudes look kinda scary. My only hope is that they won't make every race. :sly:
 
Not scary, just means I have to actually practise... :grumpy:
 
Gave GP/D a couple laps.
My best time was 1:33.0XX looking for 32s.
 
Gave GP/D a couple laps.
My best time was 1:33.0XX looking for 32s.

And there you instantly go almost a second faster than my best time from 20 completed laps or so.
 
Can i still join?

I'll race with the viper if possible.

Cheers
 
Can i still join?

I'll race with the viper if possible.

Cheers

Yes you can, you will need to send a friend request to GTP_DaxCobra.

Welcome to the series.
 
Not scary, just means I have to actually practise... :grumpy:

Come on, I've never practised and I've always gone good, don't start practising now.;)
 
Come on, I've never practised and I've always gone good, don't start practising now.;)

Oh, now this guy talks. :trouble:
 
I can't get the PP match with the other limitations on kg and power
my power isn't in bhp

what should i do?
 
I can't get the PP match with the other limitations on kg and power
my power isn't in bhp

what should i do?

As long as you have the BHP and weight correct, it is fine.

Try maxing aero too.
 
I can't get the PP match with the other limitations on kg and power
my power isn't in bhp

what should i do?

If it isn't in bhp what unit is is?

kW?
 
If it is kWs I think you should have 346kW and 1450 KG
And remember to add the wing in GT Auto.
 
Ok i'll try it out later

Anyway in portugal its (hp) not (bhp)

Cheers
 
Ok i'll try it out later

Anyway in portugal its (hp) not (bhp)

Cheers

Brake horsepower (BHP) and horsepower (HP) are the same in GT5 (It actually only uses BHP).

So, just use the numbers in the info graphics for the Viper and you will be all set 👍
 
:gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag:FIA GT1 and 3 start this weekend :D EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:tup:👍👍👍


EDIT: Leave it to the Russians to make an Aston Martin look hideous.
 
Sorry guys, wont be racing tomorrow 👎
 
Sorry guys, wont be racing tomorrow 👎

And so it begins...

Despite the fact you sign up for something, you don't show.
 
I'll be there, but it'll be a last minute join, will be rushing back home half an hour before the race starts.
 
I'll be there, but it'll be a last minute join, will be rushing back home half an hour before the race starts.

Sounds good.
 
Back