FIA GT1 Season 3 | Sunday Racing | Final Race: 27th May

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 1,118 comments
  • 53,489 views

What do you want for next season?


  • Total voters
    30
After JCRS it's Go-Karting, baby!

................................................




I hope you're being sarcastic? :scared:




..........................................


Waht happened to the Lotus'. :(
 
................................................




I hope you're being sarcastic? :scared:




..........................................


Waht happened ti the Lotus'. :(

That will come back after Go karting. :D
 
I meant 4PM GMT by the way, so 5PM BST.

so, the race would have started 2 hours ago if it is Season 4. :)

👍
 
WWWWWHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KARTS :D :D :D :D :D. My speciality :D. Do you want help with the format of the racing? i can get all the rules for you as well :p. and i will make a real life kart track :D
 
You suck.

The ironic thing is I'll still probably join. :lol:


But the Go-Karts do suck in GT5. You can take most corners completely flat and slide the kart through them. :ouch:
 
The ironic thing is I'll still probably join. :lol:


But the Go-Karts do suck in GT5. You can take most corners completely flat and slide the kart through them. :ouch:

Well yes, that's exactly how go karts are in real life...

Have you ever go-karted before? You hardly lift, and you get oversteer to turn.
 
Well yes, that's exactly how go karts are in real life...

Have you ever go-karted before? You hardly lift, and you get oversteer to turn.

Yes I have. I've been in a Junior TKM before. :D


But they aren't that bad in real life.
 
What was the finishing order?
 
What was the finishing order?

I believe it was :

Sumo
Biffy
Dax
Esprit
C'nox
Gokartman
Me :ouch:
Seven
AHP
Ranhammer


A couple of those may be wrong though. 👍
 
Last edited:
Esprit beat carb I believe.
 
I believe it was :

Sumo
Biffy
Dax
Carb
Esprit
Gokartman
Me :ouch:
Seven
AHP
Ranhammer


A couple of those may be wrong though. 👍

Cool.
I think the California needs more power.
When I had it out I was very off place, but when I heard the Sumo said it was very fast on short tracks I thought I must not be doing something right.
I'm back too thinking that the car is to slow after sumo jumped ship.
 
Cool.
I think the California needs more power.
When I had it out I was very off place, but when I heard the Sumo said it was very fast on short tracks I thought I must not be doing something right.
I'm back too thinking that the car is to slow after sumo jumped ship.

Paulmac did testing and found the Cali only to be a bit off pace, like .2 of pace, and that's as Suzuka.
 
Paulmac did testing and found the Cali only to be a bit off pace, like .2 of pace, and that's as Suzuka.

OK then, it is still just me.
 
Cool.
I think the California needs more power.
When I had it out I was very off place, but when I heard the Sumo said it was very fast on short tracks I thought I must not be doing something right.
I'm back too thinking that the car is to slow after sumo jumped ship.

I switched cause of understeer problems rather than overall pace.
 
I switched cause of understeer problems rather than overall pace.

Really? I'd have said the Merc understeers quite badly even with a loose setup. :confused:
 
Now that I learned to tune suspension, I've become considerably faster...

In fact, I have regained some of my interest in this series. I could be dangerous again in Season 4. ;)
 
How did you learn how to tune suspension?
 
Give me some of that?
 
Give me some of that?

OK, in the left-most screen, higher numbers are stiffer which help in saving tires, while the lower are softer and helpful for fast single laps.

(Doesn't help much considering you can't qualify and race with a different tune, but hey, that's life)
 
Back