FIA GT1 Season 3 | Sunday Racing | Final Race: 27th May

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 1,118 comments
  • 53,491 views

What do you want for next season?


  • Total voters
    30
Oval sections when driving with people who possibly don't know a thing about oval racing.

:nervous:

I was thinking about it but the 1st Corner is a dog in these cars.
 
Meh in PURE and WSGTC we allways have had fun there with no problems :p.

Depends on tyres Dax. Would have to test it though but its a US track so it deserves a look at the least.
 
Meh in PURE and WSGTC we allways have had fun there with no problems :p.

Try it in a stock Cobra with Sports Hards on.
 
See edit :p. I still think it deserves a look.
 
The hardest ive had to drive into T1 was a stock Scirroco on CS (In Scirroco cup), it would allways break sideways but was still great fun :D.

Stock Scirroco had 265bhp and on CS with no tuning made it a real laugh :p.
 
Im now having a go, with no ABS also.
 
Im now having a go, with no ABS also.

Cobra locks up easily(ish) and the rear locks whatever your brake bias is set at. :lol:
 
Cobra locks up easily(ish) and the rear locks whatever your brake bias is set at. :lol:

I know, I have one that I never use ABS with and it's just :nervous::nervous::nervous:
 
Might make the race on Sunday seeing as it's my favourite track. :D

Does anyone have any times yet?
 
It's a really hard track to hot lap on so I don't think lap times are important.
Just claw up to the front at the end, and don't clip the sand under braking.
 
Yeah, I just thought I'd like some reference times to aim for in practice. 👍
 
4:15.XXX I think is what we got last time... so I would bet with more HP, we can hit that number on SS tires.
 
4:15.XXX I think is what we got last time... so I would bet with more HP, we can hit that number on SS tires.

I think I did a 4'19 on an extremely dodgy lap- far too tired- kept losing concentration and missing brake points. :rolleyes:
 
Going on a small vacation this week so I won't be racing this Sunday.
Good luck guys.
 
Awww, but hey i saw your name on the twitch live stream with bryan heitkotter yesterday, felt cool to have been racing with someone who's about as fast as the GT Academy winner. ;)
 
I may be late to the race today, could miss qualifying completely and it will be touch and go if I make the race.

Carbonox, can you host? ;)
 
Do you want me to wait for you to enter?
 
I wonder what it will be like with a smaller field again. :nervous:

Oh and I might run it in a public lobby because some of these guys aren't on my friends...

EDIT: Nah, screw that, don't wanna be responsible for setting the regulations alone...
 
If its okay I think I might be able to race today.. :)
 
I'll most likely be there too Carb. 👍
 
Back