FIA GT1 Season 3 | Sunday Racing | Final Race: 27th May

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 1,118 comments
  • 53,488 views

What do you want for next season?


  • Total voters
    30
Strategy will be interesting. 1 stop is possible. 👍
 
Not if it rains... :sly:
 
Not if it rains... :sly:

Still possible if it rains. 1 stop for wets and then super long rain tyre life takes you to the end. :sly:
 
Not if it rains after a tyre change... :D
 
Still possible if it rains. 1 stop for wets and then super long rain tyre life takes you to the end. :sly:

anyone know if the racing rain tyres are fast in the dry? like faster than the sports softs :odd:. kartman has an idea 💡
 
anyone know if the racing rain tyres are fast in the dry? like faster than the sports softs :odd:. kartman has an idea 💡

No. And they burn up like anything. :indiff:
 
Carb you can just join Daxes lounge as host then everyone can join 👍.
 
Carb you can just join Daxes lounge as host then everyone can join 👍.

That's a good idea as long as everyone realises you have to click the lounge icon, not the orange thing like you normally would. 👍
 
I might be joining.. could need a pause in my writing today. :) it's in 1h 34 minutes right?
 
I might be joining.. could need a pause in my writing today. :) it's in 1h 34 minutes right?

thats when quali starts, room might open in about 40 minutes
 
Won't have time to practise though, so i'll be way back as usual in GT1 ^^
 
who's hosting today then?
 
Ill be home in 15 mins so I think I am hosting as per usual. :)
 
Ill be home in 15 mins so I think I am hosting as per usual. :)

whooo, should i get in the lobby and set some stuff up for you?
and do a sneaky bit of testing...
 
No because then you would be host. Just wait for me to join lol
 
Room open.
 
Out for the next two races, going to Bump Day at the Speedway and then the Indy 500 next Sunday. --- Randy
 
No wonder my car was so slow at Indy - I had 406HP and pretty much black oil :rolleyes:
 
Thats after the race Carb all cars engines start going downhill at around half distance of long races ;).
 
Sorry about leaving/being late/having to change my transmission after pp checks :sick::ouch::ouch:. Was having a pretty good race just lost it towards the end and didn't have will power to do the last 2 laps by myself:indiff:.
 
Biffy has won the championship then!

#
MaulPac should be 12th. ;)

no he shouldn't, AHP has 8 pts but he hasnt added them up lol.
 
MaulPac should be 12th. ;)

Right. Thanks.

Decent race for me. I got lucky at the beginning when Dax, Gokartman and Carb(?) all had a coming together. Then I was holding the gap to Biffy at around 8 seconds but pitted a lap too late and lost a second.

I then went too cautiously into the pits which meant that when I came out Biffy was 2.5 seconds behind. :ouch:

He then closed me down gradually until I ran wide at Indianapolis :dunce: and overtook me- sorry about the sliding. :guilty:

I then thought, "I can run a similar pace to Biffy so I'll be able to keep up in draft and maybe challenge for the win"...... then I ran wide out of the Ford chicanes. :ouch:

Pretty much stayed like that till the end with Dax getting close after I ran wide out of the chicane, but he fell back again. And me maintaining the gap to Biffy at about 5 seconds until the 2nd Ford chicane where I ran wide.....again. :dopey: Thankfully it was the last lap and I didn't lose much time. :D

Good result for me. 👍

Fastest Laps:
Biffy: 4'13.3xx :eek: (No draft as well :O)
Me: 4'14.6xx (No draft)
Dax: 4'15.0xx (Not sure ;))

Rest were about 4'15 too. 👍

EDIT: Dax, AHP does have 8 points. :odd:

Paul has 14 now.

And Congrats to Biffy for the win (and title?). :cheers:
 
Last edited:
Biffy has won the championship then!

13488_ecstatic_laptop.jpg

First championship win :D
 
13488_ecstatic_laptop.jpg

First championship win :D

Good job. ;)

Now you are dsq'd from all points for driving backwards at Tsukuba qualifying and ruining my lap.

:lol:
 
Back