FIA GT1 Season 3 | Sunday Racing | Final Race: 27th May

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 1,118 comments
  • 53,487 views

What do you want for next season?


  • Total voters
    30
Italian: Ferrari F458, Lambo Gallardo (or Aventador)
American: Corvette Z06
German: Audi R8, Merc SLS
English: MP4-12C, V12 Vantage

All current GT3 cars, all can be made around the same pace.
 
Its funny 'cause 1) Im in college ATM dont tell the tax payer im on GT5 :sly: and secondly, I know the list :sly:
 
Its funny 'cause 1) Im in college ATM dont tell the tax payer im on GT5 :sly: and secondly, I know the list :sly:

You think you do!
 
*Watches other thread pass away now this new and premature thread is kicking the older thread out of its place because Dax is so overly excited about this he just had to post it and get all willy nilly watching us guess the new cars when we haven't finished with the old one yet.

PHEW Run-on sentence :)
 
I think there will be action in the old thread when it's getting close to sunday again ^^
 
I think there will be action in the old thread when it's getting close to sunday again ^^

I know :) Just narrating Dax's life via my eyes but in his true opinion :sly::dunce:
 
Stop judging me!!
 
*watches other thread pass away now this new and premature thread is kicking the older thread out of its place because dax is so overly excited about this he just had to post it and get all willy nilly watching us guess the new cars when we haven't finished with the old one yet.

Phew run-on sentence :)

lol! :lol::lol::lol:
 
Italian: Ferrari F458, Lambo Gallardo (or Aventador)
American: Corvette Z06
German: Audi R8, Merc SLS
English: MP4-12C, V12 Vantage

All current GT3 cars, all can be made around the same pace.

Hmmm.. if you want to have a chance of winning cut your answers down to onw from each country.

xNikodemusx
Italian: Ferrari 458
American: Corvette, same as last season
German: Audi, same as last season..
English: McLaren MP-4 12C


mattymc96
MattyMc:
Italian: GranTurismoS
American: Ford GT
German: BMW Z4
English:

Tom.
Italian:
American:
German: Audi R8 5.2 RSi Quattro
English: Jaguar XJR '10

TomMcD
Italian: Lamborghini Aventador
American: Ford GT
German: Mercedes SLS AMG
English: McLaren MP-4 12C

FordMKIV
Italian: Lamborghini Aventador
American: Ford GT '06
German: Audi R8 5.2 V10
English: Aston Martin V12 Vantage

A_Higher_Place:
DB9
Jaguar Luxury Coupe
Maserati car thingy
Alfa Romeo Competizione
 
A car should be released in the next 1 - 2 hours, once I get back from School.
 
A car should be released in the next 1 - 2 hours, once I get back from School.

Ha! I'm at home right now.

Feet up.

Sitting in a nice soft chair.

With a cup of tea.

And a Snickers.

Listening to Music (Nirvana \m/)

And not having to do any work.

Ahhhhhhhh!









:p

:D
 
Feet up,

Waiting for car 1 to be released.
 
120s8cn.jpg


That's the 1st car. 1st correct guess and I release it.
 
It's an Aston. Going to say DB9. 👍
 
Well then it's a V12 Vantage. :boggled:
 
2rdi81e.jpg


ac30js.jpg


5u00es.jpg


Gentlemen, meet the Aston Martin V12 Vantage '10.

Producing 514BHP at 6500rpm, this beautiful beast is a perfect mixture of brute force and elegance.
 
Which may I point out I guessed in the Matty challenge thing. :D
 
This looks cool 👍
I just hope you get them nice and level.
 
I'm going to run the Aston. DIBS DIBS DIBS

Light metallic blue with prange wheels.

MINE. write it down? :)
 
I'm going to run the Aston. DIBS DIBS DIBS

Light metallic blue with prange wheels.

MINE. write it down? :)

Not taking sign ups yet. :D
 
I want whichever's got the biggest V8. ;)
 
OP Updated slightly.
 
I would like to sign up. I'm hoping I can make the times then.
 
OP Updated.
 
Back