FIA GT1 Season 3 | Sunday Racing | Final Race: 27th May

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 1,118 comments
  • 53,487 views

What do you want for next season?


  • Total voters
    30
That Tinychat's pretty cool, though Messenger would work if Dax and some others had bothered to download it. ;)
 
Hey, you used ma picture for the car list. Cool :)
 
cool chat thingy.. gotta remember it for the races ^^
 
Will these cars be remained stock or will they be de-tuned?
 
That Tinychat's pretty cool, though Messenger would work if Dax and some others had bothered to download it. ;)

I have messenger :sly:
 
Will these cars be remained stock or will they be de-tuned?

Bit of tuning and detuning here and there.

Also, I have MSN too. :D
 
I've moved on from MSN to Skype.
 
At least you haven't moved on to FB. That would make you only mass teens... ;)

Maybe you're wondering why I haven't signed up, well truth is, I'll only do so after having tested the cars. I abandoned the V8's already, though that wasn't because of lack of grip, but the fact that it became impossible to race with such excessive tire wear. We'll see how it goes here...
 
At least you haven't moved on to FB. That would make you only mass teens... ;)

Maybe you're wondering why I haven't signed up, well truth is, I'll only do so after having tested the cars. I abandoned the V8's already, though that wasn't because of lack of grip, but the fact that it became impossible to race with such excessive tire wear. We'll see how it goes here...

The tyre wear makes for great strategy.

F1 drivers didn't quit when the new Pirelli's came out, so why should you quit over whats supposed to be a fun race meet?
 
The tyre wear makes for great strategy.

F1 drivers didn't quit when the new Pirelli's came out, so why should you quit over whats supposed to be a fun race meet?

I left because I had to use hards to make 3 stops, while some others did the same with mediums or even softs (and some 2 stoppers might also have been mediums). That's far from fun at my part.
 
What you guys muffing about, fb is a real handy place:P But gotta say, messenger ain't too bad either.
 
What you guys muffing about, fb is a real handy place:P

But it doesn't help us run a race event.

It's only good for checking up on exes lol...


Anyway. Second car release tomorrow!
 
At least you haven't moved on to FB. That would make you only mass teens... ;)

Maybe you're wondering why I haven't signed up, well truth is, I'll only do so after having tested the cars. I abandoned the V8's already, though that wasn't because of lack of grip, but the fact that it became impossible to race with such excessive tire wear. We'll see how it goes here...
I've been on Facebook for quite a while now actually :cool:
 
The tyre wear makes for great strategy.

F1 drivers didn't quit when the new Pirelli's came out, so why should you quit over whats supposed to be a fun race meet?

If we we end up doing a pit stop every other lap, i would move my vote over to RH, my pit crew would make it impossible to ever do well in any race.

Why are you planing GT1 3 now? GT1 2 is just getting going?
 
But it doesn't help us run a race event.

It's only good for checking up on exes lol...


Anyway. Second car release tomorrow!

Stalker! :scared:

For the sake of it, I think the German car is the SambaBus and the American one is the Tank Car. Welcome to FIA GT1's 3rd edition, the Crazy Season...
 
If we we end up doing a pit stop every other lap, i would move my vote over to RH, my pit crew would make it impossible to ever do well in any race.

Why are you planing GT1 3 now? GT1 2 is just getting going?

GT1 2 is half way through, and I had an idea and got excited... :dopey:
 
I left because I had to use hards to make 3 stops, while some others did the same with mediums or even softs (and some 2 stoppers might also have been mediums). That's far from fun at my part.

Uhh, learn to control your tyre wear?
 
If we we end up doing a pit stop every other lap, i would move my vote over to RH, my pit crew would make it impossible to ever do well in any race.

Why are you planing GT1 3 now? GT1 2 is just getting going?

I thought SS's last longer than RH's? Obviously there's the factor that they also get worse when worn... so 1 stoppers might be in real trouble.
 
Uhh, learn to control your tyre wear?

Please, Daxter, I had all LSD at 5 already and was driving at a slow pace. But guess what, no grip whatsoever remaining after 4 laps on mediums.
 
I thought SS's last longer than RH's? Obviously there's the factor that they also get worse when worn... so 1 stoppers might be in real trouble.

Sorry, I was thinking RS....

Yes the SS last longer.
 
The tire wear is not even bad stop moaning man.
 
The tire wear is not even bad stop moaning man.

Yet I heard Dax saying that you and Seven left GT5 earlier because you two didn't like the new tire wear... Not going to cause another argument, but I like reminding people that they're no more perfect than me.

Neljack, yes yes, MSN. :dopey:
 
The tire wear is not even bad stop moaning man.

I'm not a fan of the new tire wear. Well the new tires really. But I can deal. Gonna promote more multi stop races. Instead of 1 stopping to win, it'll have to be two now..
 
I'm interested but i'm hoping that races will be held on Sunday afternoon ...
 
I'm interested but i'm hoping that races will be held on Sunday afternoon ...

They are, Sundays at 4PM GMT... Just one hour earlier than last season.
 
Yet I heard Dax saying that you and Seven left GT5 earlier because you two didn't like the new tire wear... Not going to cause another argument, but I like reminding people that they're no more perfect than me.

Neljack, yes yes, MSN. :dopey:

You just need to get use to the tire wear, and if we go on SS it will make it more fun coming out of the bends.
 
Back