FIA GT1 Season 3 | Sunday Racing | Final Race: 27th May

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 1,118 comments
  • 53,493 views

What do you want for next season?


  • Total voters
    30
Gimme gimme gimme!!!
 
Okay so I spent another couple of hours testing the cars, and I am about to release the last two in the next hour. :D
 
Good, then you can write me down for the Aston Martin :)
 
r1fqqe.jpg
2nu3mrp.jpg
nloidi.jpg
2q3oqj5.jpg
 
Last edited:
Dibs on an SLS. ;)
 
I'm split between the Viper and the Aston..
 
Dibs on a Viper or SLS.... I will do some testing.
 
Haha I had already called a viper before it was in :lol:

Just cause of the sound :)

Oh and great banners for the cars :)
 
Last edited:
Put me down for a

AstonMartinV12AstonMartinV12AstonMartinV12AstonMartinV12AstonMartinV12AstonMartinV12AstonMartinV12AstonMartinV12AstonMartinV12AstonMartinV12AstonMartinV12AstonMartinV12AstonMartinV12AstonMartinV12AstonMartinV12

kthx :)
 
Viper will have some snap oversteer problems I imagine.

It always does in shuffles- although they're on sports hard tyres. :indiff:


I want an SLS fo' sho'.
 
If anything it should snap harder on sports softs due to more grip to snap back on..

It is certainly the most hairy car on the list, but maybe also the fastest. Takes a lot to unlock its potential though.
 
I'm going for the biggest V8= SLS. :D

Also stability is important for consistency. Which as Monaco in the Elises proved, is very important.
 
I'm going in the SLS 👍
 
3 SLS drivers already!

There are two in a team this season by the way, and no limit on how many cars are allowed.
 
I might switch for a Viper if there is no room. :indiff:
 
I am not limiting the amount of cars available this season, so there is no such thing as "no room" now. :D

Although, I dont want to see 16 SLS AMG's on track... I will be renaming it to FIA SLS World Championship lol..


Got a room open for testing if anyone is interested.
 
I'll do some testing and see closer to the time. 👍
 
Woah with the editing Dax 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
 
1st April-Testing/Launch @ Top Gear

8th April - Nurburgring GP/D

15th April - Autodromo Nazionale Monza

22nd April - Monaco

29th April - Tsukuba

6th May - Suzuka Circuit

13th May - Indy Road

20th May - Circuit de la Sarthe

27th May - Nurburgring 24H
 
Last two tracks are a whole load of WIN! :D



Especially La Sarthe. 👍
 
Why Monaco, why :banghead::banghead:
 
Why does the viper have an additional aero part on it?
 
Because race car.
 
The SLS AMG is seemingly too quick compared to the rest of the cars. Not sure what steps to take to rectify this.

It is already a bit underpowered, so I think decreasing it's power is not the way forward.

Adding ballast will just make it a pig to handle.
 
Replace it with a GT-R. :sly::sly:
 
No.

Need a FR Replacement. I will look into the SLR McLaren.

Could really do with someone to join my room and help me test right now!
 
Last edited:
No.

Need a FR Replacement. I will look into the SLR McLaren.

Could really do with someone to join my room and help me test right now!

BMW M5 would be closer to the cars you have already, in stock form anyway.👍
 
The SLR McLaren is very similar with some detuning engine wise.
 
No.

Need a FR Replacement. I will look into the SLR McLaren.

Could really do with someone to join my room and help me test right now!

Sill online?
The SLR McLaren sounds good.
 
Back