FIA GT1 World Championship | NELJACK IS WORLD CHAMPION

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 951 comments
  • 47,119 views

Are you getting the Spa DLC?

  • Yes, and I will have it in time for the FIA GT1 Spa race.

    Votes: 27 84.4%
  • No, but I do not mind sitting that race out.

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No and I do not want it on the calendar.

    Votes: 2 6.3%

  • Total voters
    32
Race in 3 days time!!

I have a queston for all of you. Basically, I have two ideas for a series to run after this one.

My 1st idea which I already have been working on is a Formula 1 Racing Series using severely detuned Formula GT's. I have already devised the calender for this series, but today I had another idea.

My 2nd idea would be called "International 90's Supercar Challenge", and would involve the Corvette Z06 (C5), The Ferrari F40, The Honda NSX and the McLaren F1. I would do my best to even out the cars nicely, and I am sure they are even-able. (Is that even a word?)

So yeah, talk amongst yourselves. :D


2nd one :)
 
Race in 3 days time!!

I have a queston for all of you. Basically, I have two ideas for a series to run after this one.

My 1st idea which I already have been working on is a Formula 1 Racing Series using severely detuned Formula GT's. I have already devised the calender for this series, but today I had another idea.

My 2nd idea would be called "International 90's Supercar Challenge", and would involve the Corvette Z06 (C5), The Ferrari F40, The Honda NSX and the McLaren F1. I would do my best to even out the cars nicely, and I am sure they are even-able. (Is that even a word?)

So yeah, talk amongst yourselves. :D

The 2nd one :)
 
I would xD
 
Can't make the race. Take me off the grid and let someone else aquire the GT300 subaru. College and real life have kicked me in the nuts yet again.
 
2nd one. Christmas in two weeks. Which will secure three weeks of solid lounging and game playing :)
 
Just to say I'm kind of neutral with the suggested championships, for I haven't tested the supercars yet, but have done the F1's. On some tracks they're good, on others... not so good.
 
Can't make the race. Take me off the grid and let someone else aquire the GT300 subaru. College and real life have kicked me in the nuts yet again.

You're talking about the Spa Enduro?
 
Yeah Dax, if its today. Take me off the list :(

won't be able to race until about 10 or 11pm your time..
 
Yeah Dax, if its today. Take me off the list :(

won't be able to race until about 10 or 11pm your time..

No worries, I am not upset...

*Sniff*
 
Just to say I'm kind of neutral with the suggested championships, for I haven't tested the supercars yet, but have done the F1's. On some tracks they're good, on others... not so good.

I have a feeling that the NSX will blow everything out of the water because at equal levels its the strongest car in class.

I have a feeling the Mclaren will blow everything away due to shear power o.O
 
I have a feeling that the NSX will blow everything out of the water because at equal levels its the strongest car in class.

I have a feeling the Mclaren will blow everything away due to shear power o.O

Taken the McLaren off the list, it's in a different league of car. Way too twitchy to race along side the planted NSX.

New cars are as follows:

Dodge Viper GTS '02
Lotus Esprit V8 '02
Ferrari F40 '92 ( I think 92)
Honda NSX '02

Should just call it "The 2002 GT Racing Series Apart From The F40 which Is 10 Years Older"

Thats catchy.
 
There must be an 02' corvette or skyline in the game?
 
There must be an 02' corvette or skyline in the game?

There is a corvette but I wanted it to be an international series.


I need a '02 Italian car, or German car (Premium)
 
Only '02 Italian is the Enzo, on German side its the SL 55 AMG, but that's a tank.
But from '03 there's the TT Quattro, and the Z4.

I'd love to see the F1, even if it's 'twitchy'. (eats the tyres too fast?)
However, it would need to be heavily tuned down, as from those cars you've listed only a (nearly)fully tuned Viper woud stand a chance against the stock F1, the others don't even come close. (the Esprit also comes like 10pp below it)
 
Only '02 Italian is the Enzo, on German side its the SL 55 AMG, but that's a tank.
But from '03 there's the TT Quattro, and the Z4.

I'd love to see the F1, even if it's 'twitchy'. (eats the tyres too fast?)
However, it would need to be heavily tuned down, as from those cars you've listed only a (nearly)fully tuned Viper woud stand a chance against the stock F1, the others don't even come close. (the Esprit also comes like 10pp below it)

We got the NSX and the F1 really close on lap times, but the F1 was too twitchy to really be fair.
 
Id please like a 5.15 sharp start tomorrow, so please dont be late people :)
 
>.<

Hoping to get pole 3 times in a row. :D (Friday, today and tomorrow.)
 
I just set a 1.14.977 but I only did 5 laps and it is a none tuned car.
what has others set.
 
I just set a 1.14.977 but I only did 5 laps and it is a none tuned car.
what has others set.

1:13.7 so far mate...

Edit: I was in wrong lounge settings, will run again now.
 
So, just been driving around this morning on this track, setting low 1.13's in the GT and the GT-R, and just had another run in the Ford GT, on the absolute limit, and set a 1.12.6.
 
i won't be participating anymore in the GTP Series (Thanks Carbonox.........) you ruined my Career yet again.
 
i won't be participating anymore in the GTP Series (Thanks Carbonox.........) you ruined my Career yet again.

Not to be funny, but you were the one who pulled your reputation down in the 1st place....
 
i won't be participating anymore in the GTP Series (Thanks Carbonox.........) you ruined my Career yet again.

Again? :crazy: Like, I didn't even mention to anyone who you were...
 
(on previous accounts yes) but on my current not but he did ruin it by saying my prev accounts, (just because i would dominate TOCA...)
 
(on previous accounts yes) but on my current not but he did ruin it by saying my prev accounts, (just because i would dominate TOCA...)

Just because you have a new account doesn't mean you have a different personality.

I remember you were very verbally aggressive in the past.
 
(on previous accounts yes) but on my current not but he did ruin it by saying my prev accounts, (just because i would dominate TOCA...)

Just WTF? I had no idea who you were until you revealed it yourself! And you were the one who ruined your own TOCA career by being childish in the truck room...
 
Just WTF? I had no idea who you were until you revealed it yourself! And you were the one who ruined your own TOCA career by being childish in the truck room...

i said too you don't reveal it too GTP etc. but you did thanks for that (Sumo098 For FIA GT1 CHAMP GOOO MATE!)
 
Back