FIA GT1 World Championship | NELJACK IS WORLD CHAMPION

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 951 comments
  • 47,119 views

Are you getting the Spa DLC?

  • Yes, and I will have it in time for the FIA GT1 Spa race.

    Votes: 27 84.4%
  • No, but I do not mind sitting that race out.

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No and I do not want it on the calendar.

    Votes: 2 6.3%

  • Total voters
    32
The people that didnt show up should announce before the race day........
Simple maners really....
 
6454088041_67685d6018_z.jpg
 
Qualified 4th, started 8th, made tons of mistakes on the bumps and jumps(jumps, really?) and didn't have the will to keep going.
 
I did quite well, TBH, seeing as (on average) I was only 2 seconds per lap off the pace. If I hadn't shortened my gears, I would have finished something like 2 laps down.
 
I made a small error on the warm up lap :lol:
 
If anyone from the current top 3 finishes on the podium in both the remaining races, Eclat won't win the championship no matter what.

:)
 
Hmmph. Time for a portion of my cunning... NO! All my cunning...

Edit: I know, I will add another race to the track. Repeat of Deep Forest Raceway anyone? :D
 
Hmmph. Time for a portion of my cunning... NO! All my cunning...

Edit: I know, I will add another race to the track. Repeat of Deep Forest Raceway anyone? :D

Yes, but only if you agree to drive a Prius with the power limiter at 0.
 
You owe me a Prius.

I didn't say I would accept the bet (actually I said absolutely nothing) so no I don't. :sly:
 
I didn't say I would accept the bet (actually I said absolutely nothing) so no I don't. :sly:

It was either a Prius or Cattle.
 
It was either a Prius or Cattle.

I don't have any cattle, how about a horse? Get the deed and whistle, and it'll spawn right nearby!

BTW, enjoy your "hot weekend" after the hat tricks at the Elises and FIA GT1, because now it's my turn. BTW, you didn't get a Grand Chelem in either one despite the domination :D

My post count is now my birthyear! :bowdown:
 
I don't have any cattle, how about a horse? Get the deed and whistle, and it'll spawn right nearby!

BTW, enjoy your "hot weekend" after the hat tricks at the Elises and FIA GT1, because now it's my turn. BTW, you didn't get a Grand Chelem in either one despite the domination :D

My post count is now my birthyear! :bowdown:

Could have gone for the Grand Chelem quite easily today. Didn't want to though, just wanted to win!
 
Could have gone for the Grand Chelem quite easily today. Didn't want to though, just wanted to win!

Haha, that limited you to only a snoo-doo-win :sly:
 
Hey you teamlotuses should be joining this https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=231662 because you know each others in real life right? should be strong with three good drivers. :)

I'd be joining if i had friends playing and yeah time.. if i had time :P

i would get Sooo bored. i couldn't do a 24hour race.

I hope next race would be better for overtaking as this was another track what was really hard to over take.
 
i would get Sooo bored. i couldn't do a 24hour race.

I hope next race would be better for overtaking as this was another track what was really hard to over take.

Ben, if our parents would allow it I would do it...
 
Would absolutely love to, trust me, but I wouldn't be allowed...

You could come over to my place and have a "sleepover" no one will ever know ;)
 
Deep Forest felt like a F1 race. Such big gaps, I drove the entire race without battles except just before the pitstops when I spun and Sumo came knocking on the doorstep. Held him off though :sly:
 
You could come over to my place and have a "sleepover" no one will ever know ;)

If that was out of context...

:scared:
 
Whoa, the stereotypes of Swedes are actually real? :O

:sly:
 
HAha i don't know what stereotypes you fins have about swedes ^^ seems interesting though
 
HAha i don't know what stereotypes you fins have about swedes ^^ seems interesting though

Trololol.

Seriously, back on topic please.
 
HAha i don't know what stereotypes you fins have about swedes ^^ seems interesting though

Lots of bad stuff Not very much really :sly:

Eclat, what about team orders here? You mess up with winning one race and neljack might lose the championship to me or Sumo... so how are things? :sly:
 
Lots of bad stuff Not very much really :sly:

Eclat, what about team orders here? You mess up with winning one race and neljack might lose the championship to me or Sumo... so how are things? :sly:

Things are great, thanks!
 
working on next season's GT1 regs.
 
Back