FIA GT1 World Championship | NELJACK IS WORLD CHAMPION

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 951 comments
  • 47,119 views

Are you getting the Spa DLC?

  • Yes, and I will have it in time for the FIA GT1 Spa race.

    Votes: 27 84.4%
  • No, but I do not mind sitting that race out.

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No and I do not want it on the calendar.

    Votes: 2 6.3%

  • Total voters
    32
When is the lobby getting opened?
 
I really need the room open, there aren't other chances to practice Spa thanks to it being a DLC track.
 
I really need the room open, there aren't other chances to practice Spa thanks to it being a DLC track.

Yeah same I can't as well.

YES MY 200th post :).
 
I really need the room open, there aren't other chances to practice Spa thanks to it being a DLC track.

Same :(, thats why I really need to download it :(
 
Hurry up Jake and start the room. :P
 
Room open!
 
Lotus's race rooms are disconnection win...
 
Damn tea time... had just gone P3...
 
Sorry 'bout leaving early. Wasn't easy to do but I'm not in top form today and by lap 17 or something I just couldn't keep the car going straight and had to leave it at that. :(
 
Thanks for the DC, much appreciated.
 
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Good race guys :)
 
Season-best result for me today - even if it was through default...
 
6493892885_9b332d9fab_z.jpg


Ops I have cropped the top bar of the leader board
 
Last edited:
19 point lead :)
 
About my qualifying, I had gone through Eau Rouge flat out and accidently cut Radillon as a result, I did extend the gap through the lap but I would have felt bad taking pole, but I had to leave at the start anyway.:(
 
About my qualifying, I had gone through Eau Rouge flat out and accidently cut Radillon as a result, I did extend the gap through the lap but I would have felt bad taking pole, but I had to leave at the start anyway.:(

Its ok :)
 
Im gonna send a message to everyone that signed up on friday (apart from the usual that always turn up) to try and make sure we have a decent grid for Sundays last race. :)
 
Can't wait for the last race. And for the next season are we still going to do that rallying?
 
Messages have been sent out, so no excuses for who dont show up :) ;)
 
Can't wait for the last race. And for the next season are we still going to do that rallying?

Yep!

Been going over ideas in my head whilst working :D
 
Ill be online a bit late at about so ill join the lobby at about 4.50 :)
 
I got too many ideas in my head.

I want to do a rally series, but I just thought about doing a "Grand Heritage Touring Car" Series, with the likes of Camaro's and Cobras etc.
 
Lobby open!
 
Just retired while I was running 5th. That's one crappy way to retire "Rei", my R35. :grumpy:
 
Back