FIA GT1 World Championship | NELJACK IS WORLD CHAMPION

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 951 comments
  • 47,106 views

Are you getting the Spa DLC?

  • Yes, and I will have it in time for the FIA GT1 Spa race.

    Votes: 27 84.4%
  • No, but I do not mind sitting that race out.

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No and I do not want it on the calendar.

    Votes: 2 6.3%

  • Total voters
    32
Ha, I'm gonna show you what is the best car of the field ;)
 
Well, it has less oversteer, so maybe... ;)
 
Well, it has less oversteer, so maybe... ;)

Lol.

fast-kn has decided to use the Nissan GT-R in this series. Only one place left in each car!
 
Are teams being scored together for points? :s Will I be short handed without a partner?
 
Poll is irrelevant, only the room host needs to have the DLC in order to let other people race it. I went on Spa in a japanese room just the other day.
 
Poll is irrelevant, only the room host needs to have the DLC in order to let other people race it. I went on Spa in a japanese room just the other day.

I know this, as i commented about it just a page or so ago...
 
Are teams being scored together for points? :s Will I be short handed without a partner?

I will team everyone up once we are full.
 
Lots of practice tonight :sly:
 
Eclat really was showing off his lead feet during that practice session. :sly:
 
13 people, surely just a couple more names needed? :D
 
3 of every car... it ain't too easy to make teams, you know :sly:
 
Hello, i would like to participate in youre FIA GT1 championship, i will be using the Ford MATECH GT1 if i am allowed to, and i would like to team-up with Sumo098 (if he wants to). Details: PSN: LKWTrailer, GTP ID: RaciGManiac, Equipment: DFGT.
 
You can team with me if you want, but I expect a high standard! :D

UPDATE: Our team colours are as follows - Body Colour: WR Blue Mica (Subaru)/Wheel colour: White

The particular wheels are the BBS RE-MGs

I've yet to decide on a team name.

Actually, how's Team Sumonator? :D
 
Last edited:
Looking for a team mate in the lambo! Red body paint, and white wheels. Would be nice if yours didn't look exactly like mine so they are more so distinguishable:)
 
I agree with the colors, i thought of Team RacinGSumo, and don't worry youre team-mate is a great pilot!
 
I have a name for your team.










Death Star Racing.










:sly:
 
One week to go!, will we be having a test session tonight?
 
I have a name for your team.

Death Star Racing.
:sly:

:lol:

I think Eclat is on holiday but I might be able to set up a practice lobby at some point.
 
First race is next sunday then?
 
Eclat is on holiday bit is back Friday I believe and will add you to the list then. :)

Any of you guys on at about 10 tonight? Could to a practice then :)
 
I asked CALM_DAN if he wanted to join he said "might do. I could do occasional races and it will make a good replacement for Toca."

👍
 
Guys I'll join this. Nissan GT-R for me please.:) Always one of my favourite cars. 👍
 
Guys I'll join this. Nissan GT-R for me please.:) Always one of my favourite cars. 👍

Hey man, wanna be teammates?
 
Hi all, greetings from turkey. Just come on to checl how things are going. Will update op when i am back. Much love.
 
Hi all, greetings from turkey. Just come on to checl how things are going. Will update op when i am back. Much love.

Hope you enjoy your trip! Lucky goose.
 
Back