FIA GT1 World Championship | NELJACK IS WORLD CHAMPION

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 951 comments
  • 47,033 views

Are you getting the Spa DLC?

  • Yes, and I will have it in time for the FIA GT1 Spa race.

    Votes: 27 84.4%
  • No, but I do not mind sitting that race out.

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No and I do not want it on the calendar.

    Votes: 2 6.3%

  • Total voters
    32
Hi all, greetings from turkey. Just come on to checl how things are going. Will update op when i am back. Much love.

:)

Are we still starting on Sunday? :)👍
 
Pretty sure you will since this was a planned holiday and he said earlier that he would be away for a while ahead of the race.
 
Fair one 👍

I think ive asked as many people as I can without getting a restraining order.
 
What time is the race on sunday EST? I might not be able to make it depending..
 
It's now official that me and akmuq shall team up with the Nissan GT-R. The team is named "Carbon-Racing-Akmuq-Performance" (C.R.A.P. in short). 👍
 
It's now official that me and akmuq shall team up with the Nissan GT-R. The team is named "Carbon-Racing-Akmuq-Performance" (C.R.A.P. in short). 👍

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:


To prevent the series from becoming CRAP, domminated me and Eclat will strike VENOM into your races ;)



Ill close the door on the way out.
 
Last edited:
Should be noted that clocks are going back 1 hour in the early hours of Sunday morning, so we'll be on GMT time.👍
 
Should be noted that clocks are going back 1 hour in the early hours of Sunday morning, so we'll be on GMT time.👍

Yip!
 
Need a bit of reassurance you are all going to show up, if not I may postpone the race until next week.
 
:)
 
Likely to miss tomorrow's race :(
 
Can mine and sevens team be called "Watch Winders"
 
yes it can:)
 
me and esprit may be pulling out.
 
I'll recommend messaging everyone who hasn't yet reported in, as a reminder of tomorrow's race.
 
because i never go to pick a car i and we wanted a GTR. and we can not use it.
 
because i never go to pick a car i and we wanted a GTR. and we can not use it.

To be fair the GTR cars are already taken, just be another 2 cars, its just for fun :P
 
got* there are two people not in a team and they get it. that does not make any scene. they should not be in it if they are not in a team
 
because i never go to pick a car i and we wanted a GTR. and we can not use it.

Ask the teamless guys in GTR's to switch cars with them.

You had 2 weeks to pick cars before you went on holiday, that's not my fault. I try to create a bit of diversity on the grid and you have a go at me.
 
well i have tested the other cars and they don't suit my style.
 
as josh told me u take a game well to seriously. have a go at us as well.
as i said i am not going to race if i am not in it so you will be a man down.
i do my more important things todo.
 
i do have more important things to do.
 
Theres no better than challenage than a man trying to tame the beast 👍
 
tbh the 4 car rule is ****, in gt1 in real life the FIA does not say to a team no you can't have that car because their are already 4 of them cars on the grid
 
as josh told me u take a game well to seriously. have a go at us as well.
as i said i am not going to race if i am not in it so you will be a man down.
i do my more important things todo.

I take a game seriously. Not really, I just want a diverse grid. I named some rules to make it fun, people picked their cars straight away. You are the one complaining because you don't get the car you want, surely that is taking it too seriously.
 
Back