FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments
  • 91,369 views

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?


  • Total voters
    24
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm......

Huh.. Awkward...

These are not the droids you are looking for..

Anyway. How many pit stops do you think will be required for tomorrow?
 
We are really badly off topic. :sick:
 
I know...

So, how many pit stops do you think will be done tomorrow!?!?!?
 
DaxCobra
I know...

So, how many pit stops do you think will be done tomorrow!?!?!?

Got 224 out of a beetle..:dopey:
 
I think 2 might be needed. A 1 stop might leave the tyres a bit ragged by the end of the stint.
 
We truely are going into the unknown tomorrow, with the new cars and the new tyre physics...
 
This may sicken Dax who hopes to get 155 out of one :dopey:

219mph in a Beetle.

1cbccbbc.jpg
 
Yeah, I think I see a X2010 front bumper just behind it...

Edit: That's not even a Beetle! It's one of the 40's versions.
 
mattymc96
This may sicken Dax who hopes to get 155 out of one :dopey:

219mph in a Beetle.

And it's got its brake lights on! Lol
 
DaxCobra
Yeah, I think I see a X2010 front bumper just behind it...

Edit: That's not even a Beetle! It's one of the 40's versions.

Nope your wrong.. And it is technically a Beetle:D
 
Nice telly, quality stuff right there ;)
 
Nope your wrong.. And it is technically a Beetle:D

Nope, it's not technically a beetle. Technically, neither is the 'new' DLC 1200
 
Phouchg
Nice telly, quality stuff right there ;)

Took it straight from the ninety's ;)
 
Cant race this weekend guys, have a good race though 👍
 
I may or may not be able to.. Confirmation not yet comfirmed.
 
How is that anything like football? :L

LOL (I swear, im doing both)

Long story short, I proposed and got married to a girl I didnt know in one of Furi's Le Mans lobbies.


:sly:
 
neljack
LOL (I swear, im doing both)

Long story short, I proposed and got married to a girl I didnt know in one of Furi's Le Mans lobbies.

:sly:

Memories of the hangover come to mind....
 
BTW, doesn't this life with the problematic GT5 bug sort of remind you of living under Lord Voldemort's rule? To me it does. :boggled:
 
Carbonox
BTW, doesn't this life with the problematic GT5 bug sort of remind you of living under Lord Voldemort's rule? To me it does. :boggled:

Nope............
 
BTW, doesn't this life with the problematic GT5 bug sort of remind you of living under Lord Voldemort's rule? To me it does. :boggled:

I guess so ;)

Either way, its really annoying. :yuck:
 
BTW, doesn't this life with the problematic GT5 bug sort of remind you of living under Lord Voldemort's rule? To me it does. :boggled:

In that case i'm a death eater 'cause i haven't felt any effects of the bug :)
 
Is it this Sunday the race guys??
 
Can you read? *pointing to title* ;) (if not that means yes)
 
I'm sorry, which was the House with the Penguin coat of arms?

Lol! What the hell is a Hufflepuff? ;)

Glad to see we've got more Potter fans on here.
 
BTW, doesn't this life with the problematic GT5 bug sort of remind you of living under Lord Voldemort's rule? To me it does. :boggled:

HEY?! I'm just special. ;)

Also, since I am in America, will it lag a lot online? Because I don't want to be responsible for a wreck do to lag.

Sorry for the double post, but I couldn't resist.
 
Lord Voldemort
Lol! What the hell is a Hufflepuff? ;)

Glad to see we've got more Potter fans on here.

I was until I couldn't get to watch the last two..

I seen 1-6 in cinema and never seen 7 or 8 </3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back