FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments
  • 91,369 views

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?


  • Total voters
    24
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Carbitherin"
 
Wow, I am not the only nerd on here then... Merlins beard...

Nope.

I'm so sad I'm reading the Prisoner of Azkaban right as we speak
 
Wow, I am not the only nerd on here then... Merlins beard...

Nerdyness can get you to Azkaban, better be careful.

Oops, I misspelled that prison's name. :grumpy:
 
I'm Mumbledore I own all you 🤬
 
Had to be done...

33viwki.jpg


Anyway, back on topic before I put you all under the Imperius Curse... Or worse, I will levitate you over Mrs. Norris.
 
Anyway, back on topic before I put you all under the Imperius Curse... Or worse, I will levitate you over Mrs. Norris.

Cats are cute...

BTW, what does it say in that pic in plain English? :p I only understood two words, "Hogwarts" and "Draco"...
 
Daxxypuff.

Or just Slytherin. You know DaxCobra.

Anywho, first race this weekend. :D

Although it's doubtful I'll be available to fill in.
 
Hold on...

You're saying that Dax is in fact...



...NAGINI.

Run.

Well then he's had his head chopped off by Neville so...
 
SSRX is fun..
 
To be fair, my head is perfectly fine now, just needed some glue. And me and Neville have sorted out our differences.

NOW BACK ON TOPIC!
 
DaxCobra
To be fair, my head is perfectly fine now, just needed some glue. And me and Neville have sorted out our differences.

NOW BACK ON TOPIC!

Your slow on SSRX..
 
To be fair, my head is perfectly fine now, just needed some glue. And me and Neville have sorted out our differences.

NOW BACK ON TOPIC!

Didn't the topic turn into a Harry Potter discussion only to never return back to normal again?

I met Snape today, though he's still got your tooth marks on his throat.

I'm looking forward to it only if we get about 10 cars on track...
 
I LOVE LAMP!



So who's going to win. *gets back on topic before prefects arrive*.... I mean Mods....
 
Percy would be a mod..

Im gonna win.
 

Yup.

Edit: Nice to be with my own kind, anyone else here into Star Wars? Haha.

*Changes thread name to "Star Wars & Harry Potter Discussion thread /w a bit of FIA GT1"*
 
DaxCobra
Yup.

Edit: Nice to be with my own kind, anyone else here into Star Wars? Haha.

*Changes thread name to "Star Wars & Harry Potter Discussion thread /w a bit of FIA GT1"*

No...
 
Yup.

Edit: Nice to be with my own kind, anyone else here into Star Wars? Haha.

*Changes thread name to "Star Wars & Harry Potter Discussion thread /w a bit of FIA GT1"*

Yes.

IT'S A TARP!
 
So is every one set for the Boonta Eve Classic on Sunday?
 
Yep. And I'm Sebulba because he always wins. :p

Huh. In that case I am Anakin. So for now I am a cute and awesome racer, then I will be a cute and awesome jedi... Then a cute and awe-...

Wait..
 
Huh. In that case I am Anakin. So for now I am a cute and awesome racer, then I will be a cute and awesome jedi... Then a cute and awe-...

Wait..

Erm......
 
Trolling SSRX in my beetle.. :sly:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back