FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments
  • 91,369 views

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?


  • Total voters
    24
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologise but my connection is aweful right now, I'm on my mobile typing this! :D
 
I apologise but my connection is aweful right now, I'm on my mobile typing this! :D
I have had weeks like that.
When you run a website and have to upload 20MB+ files hourly it's like getting a VW Bug in a race with a porsche 911.
 
Season 3 is already in planning. Hopefully I shall have my connection sorted by then.....

Is season 3 gonna feature Astons instead of Audis? It looks like you've based this series on the FIA GT1 World series.
 
Is season 3 gonna feature Astons instead of Audis? It looks like you've based this series on the FIA GT1 World series.

Thats why its called FIA GT1 World Series :dopey:

Audi will compete this year against the GT1's.
 
Next season will be a little... Different. :)
 
Since when was it not?

:sly:
 
Should make a GT4 tourny :)

Evora
370z
DB9

:o
 
Isn't the old beetle a grand tourer? :rolleyes: should make a series with those ones..

Edit: Wow that GT4 series looks real fun.. but haven't really got time for it though..
 
Last edited:
Phouchg, I have sad news for you, pajas is censored if you try to type it at GT5 :lol:
 
Oh noes :( not that pajas is a word i use everyday but i might want to sometime :rolleyes: By the way is there any list somewhere on all the words that are banned? would be interesting to see why some things you write get censored..
 
Oh noes :( not that pajas is a word i use everyday but i might want to sometime :rolleyes: By the way is there any list somewhere on all the words that are banned? would be interesting to see why some things you write get censored..

It's in the GT5 general forum, boy is it a good thread ^^

BTW, keeping this between us, is pajas an "en" or "ett" word? :p
 
Haha gotta check it out someday :P

you say "en pajas" like in "du är en pajas carbonox"
 
Haha gotta check it out someday :P

you say "en pajas" like in "du är en pajas carbonox"

Now is that the Finland-Sweden friendship? :sly:
 
It was just an example ;) i'll show you some real friendship tomorrow when we take a 1-2 in tokyo.. (although not in this series)
 
It was just an example ;) i'll show you some real friendship tomorrow when we take a 1-2 in tokyo.. (although not in this series)

Yeah, in a practice race only for Scandinavian Racing drivers.
 
you don't believe in our lotus driving skills? ^^ i'm only two secs of marundas pace.. of course i will catch that up ahead of tomorrow..
 
When are you going to update the leader board?
 
When are you going to update the leader board?

Dax hasn't put it to the OP yet...

Off-topic, but whenever I glimpse at Esprit's avatar, the first thing I see is a swastika :sly:
 
Me and esprit are now going to do some practice. Your all welcome to join if you want.
 
I am just going to do the B spec seasonals then I will join.
 
You're right carb, if you see it real fast they look a bit alike..

25iu6vk.jpg
 
You're right carb, if you see it real fast they look a bit alike..

25iu6vk.jpg

Nooo! You cannot unsee what has already been seen!!!

Now every time I look at the nerd herd logo I will see that...
 
Just set a 1.37.182 not sure if that is a quick enough lap though.
 
1766326254.png


Anyone want to take the 🤬 out of my internet now?!?!??!

:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back