FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments
  • 91,376 views

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?


  • Total voters
    24
Status
Not open for further replies.
1766326254.png


Anyone want to take the 🤬 out of my internet now?!?!??!

:D
We'll see on sunday if your internet decides to take a rest once again ^^
 
We'll see on sunday if your internet decides to take a rest once again ^^

Even if it does, it will be fixed by next week.
 
DaxCobra
Anyone want to take the 🤬 out of my internet now?!?!??!

:D

I have faster upload sppeeds..
 
1766326254.png


Anyone want to take the 🤬 out of my internet now?!?!??!

:D

Funny, right now my internet is slow..... I should still be OK though.
 
I have faster upload sppeeds..

But my internet is still troubled.

Once it's sorted it will be even faster. And Download is the main thing. ;)
 
I get 2mbps download on a good day and 0.4 upload. :nervous:
 
I get 2mbps download on a good day and 0.4 upload. :nervous:

Seriously? Do you live on the moon?!

I worry if my download drops below 5!!!

It was running at 0.9 when I had the issues haha.
 
Isn't upload pretty important as a host?
 
Seriously? Do you live on the moon?!

I worry if my download drops below 5!!!

It was running at 0.9 when I had the issues haha.

At one point last year we were getting 168kbps download so 2mbps is pretty good. :lol:

And no I just live in the middle of Suffolk. :crazy:
 
At one point last year we were getting 168kbps download so 2mbps is pretty good. :lol:

And no I just live in the middle of Suffolk. :crazy:

Huh.

That's incredible. How do you even connect to rooms?! :D
 
1766365991.png


That's it at the moment- it's fine as long as it's above about 0.8mbps.
 
Yeah slower than 84% of Great Britain. :nervous:
 
Mines normally around 4mbs download and 2.5mbps upload..:)
 
13MB UP, wish I had that. The PING could be better :)
 
1766365991.png


That's it at the moment- it's fine as long as it's above about 0.8mbps.

There's your issue, good honest broadband from Yorkshire. My bottom.
 
1766757657.png


Good? Bad? Average?

Tell meeee :)
 
1766770408.png


FYI, here's mine. :dopey:
 
There's your issue, good honest broadband from Yorkshire. My bottom.

It's WAY better than the providers we had before and... it's cheap. And I have no interest in hosting and have a little if no lag. 👍
 
1766770408.png


FYI, here's mine. :dopey:

How.. But..

That makes no sense..

How can your upload be so bad in comparison.. :O

I moved to a nearer server and got better results ;)

1766780899.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back