FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments
  • 91,372 views

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?


  • Total voters
    24
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is getting very confusing :confused:
 
I got bored of having a inferior car in my avatar so I changed back. :p
 
This is getting very confusing :confused:

Good job I wasn't following what has been said because I would of been the first one to get confused.
 
When is the points table going to get updated?
 
DaxCobra
At least mine is British. :sly:

No, it's a half blocked out GT sign.. I would know.
 
Mines English, ooo wait no its not :(
 
And the confusion confuses the confused once more :sly:
 
Mine isnt/
 
DrivingForce
Stop changing your avatar :banghead:

Start changing yours, cause when the reign of confusion comes down to confuse the confused about confusion and confuses them further.
 
Start changing yours, cause when the reign of confusion comes down to confuse the confused about confusion and confuses them further.

I like mine though :(
 
DrivingForce
I like mine though :(

Tough, (Confusion stuff I'm to lazy to re-write and slightly change)
 
Mines back, kinda.
 
1.45.2...

1.44 possible with fresh tyres!
 
Lol! Wrong thread.....
 
Hah you guys, do you realise how weird this becomes when you read it afterwards? none of you have the confusing avatars anymore so all the comments seems just weird.
 
It looks halarious. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back