FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments
  • 91,369 views

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?


  • Total voters
    24
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carbonox
Sixteen... could've been longer but the rest of the listed words didn't quite fit in as nicely :p

Link us to the list cause I can't find it.. :(
 
I wonder why sausage is censored.. is it because usa is in it? that is pretty dirrrty :)
 
Still no official results table? *cough* Carbonox *cough*


;)
 
He had a bad race didn't he? Not really as motivating to update when that happens ^^
 
Any Laguna Seca times?
Or a points update?
 
waiting for Carbonox. :)
 
How many laps is the race round Laguna?
 
Ill tell you tomorrow
 
As of yet I am not sure. :D
 
DaxCobra
As of yet I am not sure. :D

Do 3 laps, get the average and divide into 40 minutes and add a lap for pace lap. Simples..
 
Do 3 laps, get the average and divide into 40 minutes and add a lap for pace lap. Simples..

Dax is round his mums, and his PS3 is round his dads 👎
 
DrivingForce
Dax is round his mums, and his PS3 is round his dads 👎

Do it for him? :dopey:
 
Do 3 laps, get the average and divide into 40 minutes and add a lap for pace lap. Simples..

I know how to do it, my technique is different though.
 
DrivingForce
Na ill let him do it :sly:

I may or may not be availible Sunday.
 
DaxCobra
Okay, thanks for telling me 👍

Hope you can make it though

Depends on whether I have a soccer match.

Will either miss Elise's or this. 👎
 
DaxCobra

It's either on Saturday or Sunday, so I will have to miss one or the other. 👎
 
DaxCobra

Atleast you know. It may get called off yet though.
 
Okay, thanks:tup:
 
Huh? I didn't know you played football Carbonox....



......Wait.....



......What?.....


:dunce:
 
Soccer? are you american or something? ;) And yes we still think you're carbon all the time.. this is weird
 
Just a small taster of next series...

316uc7d.jpg


Photo by Sumo098

Some rights reserved.
 
Last edited:
Old cars on La Sarthe.

*Runs around the room*

:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back