FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments
  • 91,371 views

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?


  • Total voters
    24
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fear this Sunday i'll be busy ( gf trolling around in my place for a dinner... D:, and i don't wanna be killed cause instead of helping i'm playing with my ps3 )

Now I definitely want Voldy in...
 
We will see if i can do it, i hope so but you never know :dopey: !

I'm hoping for the best of DBC, dear Sonny / Vito / whatever your name is :sly:
 
carracerptp
So any new lap times?

None from me. Also I can confirm that I can make the race.
 
carracerptp
Sorry, forgot to post mine :dunce:

1:28.8 with a good .5 left on the track.

May or may not set some times later. For now I have to set some Swift laps :)
 
If we ever go back to Modern Day FIA GT1's (depending on how sucessful the Classic GT Legends series is) I will be replacing the Murcialargo with a Ferrari.
 
1.29.7 but i was just random lapping and changing tunes so let's see if i can do better
 
I am now going to do some laps so lets see what I set :)
 
I am now going to do some laps so lets see what I set :)

Oh yeah, now that Esprit's here, I remembered to ask, does the Lambo team already have a name? :sly:
 
2195njt.png
 
Done a bit of practice for the race this weekend, and the lambo handles like a truck round Laguna.

Edit: Carbonox not yet, just call it Team Lambo or Lambo Racing :)
 
Last edited:
I'm back to posting. :D

So, not such a runaway any for Death By Carbon anymore, eh? Carbs, Damon, and I are gonna try and conquer Laguna Seca. :)

By the way, congrats to carracerptp for 2 straight wins in a row! It makes me worried...

My favorite track BY FAR is Laguna Seca, and I have a lot of experience there. Hopefully I can capitalize on that experience. :)
 
I'm back to posting. :D

So, not such a runaway any for Death By Carbon anymore, eh? Carbs, Damon, and I are gonna try and conquer Laguna Seca. :)

By the way, congrats to carracerptp for 2 straight wins in a row! It makes me worried...

My favorite track BY FAR is Laguna Seca, and I have a lot of experience there. Hopefully I can capitalize on that experience. :)

Cool :cheers:

I'm usually fast in Laguna Seca as long as I can keep the car on the track, so I'm looking to re-start a podium streak here :)
 
Had a decent race here tonight, except for the many mistakes of course. But hopefully I'll have learnt the track well for Sunday.
 
I dunno where he is.. :crazy:
 
1'29.3 here right now :)
 
Huh.

Went up to a 1'28.543 :gtpflag: 0.2 seconds faster still reachable.

Just had a huge chance to go better - I was nearly 0.6 seconds ahead of my best time on Sector 2! Then I ran off though... :(
 
Last edited:
I'll join you now I'd your in a room so :)

1. That made no sense to me. :confused:

2. I don't know if you were talking to me or Carb but I'm not online and won't make the race. :(
 
Huh.

Went up to a 1'28.543 :gtpflag: 0.2 seconds faster still reachable.

Just had a huge chance to go better - I was nearly 0.6 seconds ahead of my best time on Sector 2! Then I ran off though... :(

I don't feel special anymore. :sly:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back