FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments
  • 91,372 views

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?


  • Total voters
    24
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't feel special anymore. :sly:

Look on the bright side, we have a chance to rid Banana Motorsports of their chase in team points, and drop Carracer from the lead in drivers. :sly:

However, I still don't see the lap count for Laguna's race...
 
I can't even get into the 1'30s...:(
 
Look on the bright side, we have a chance to rid Banana Motorsports of their chase in team points, and drop Carracer from the lead in drivers. :sly:

However, I still don't see the lap count for Laguna's race...

Kinda glad I jumped out of Banana Motorsport because boy, oh boy are they motoring. Would've been detrimental to have me in their ranks. :sly:
 
Kinda glad I jumped out of Banana Motorsport because boy, oh boy are they motoring. Would've been detrimental to have me in their ranks. :sly:

I thought you were sill with us?
 
Basically, Carb and the Corvettes are going to run away with it 👍
 
30 laps of laguna tomorrow.
 
I might not be able to make it tonight :/ sry
 
I'm also a possibility. My mom orgainised a dinner with friends and unfortunately I have to go or not get a dinner.. :/

I also have no idea when the dinner actually is.
 
I'm also a possibility. My mom orgainised a dinner with friends and unfortunately I have to go or not get a dinner.. :/

I also have no idea when the dinner actually is.

What are you? American? :sly:

I'm not going to make it as dinner is an immovable object. :(
 
FordMKIVJ5
What are you? American? :sly:

I'm not going to make it as dinner is an immovable object. :(

Nope, I'm English :dopey:

And this sort of stuff doesn't happen often..
 
DaxCobra
Hey mom, wheres the chips?!

I meant going to someone else's house for dinner..
 
Is the best album ever made.

WE'RE NIRVANA, RARRR RAA RAA RAARR, YEAH!!

*guitar riff*

ROAAAAARRRR, RAA RAA RAA, ALPACHINOES,, YEAH!!

*Guitar riff*

Yeah reall good.
 
It's awesome and you know it, you just don't know it yet....


Wait..... that made no sense.....
 
Wait, what?
 
Also why did you say Al Pacinos? It's "An Albino"..... :p
 
Because none of it is interpritable without the lyrics infront of you.


WHY NOISE? BECAUSE NIRVANA
 
DaxCobra
Because none of it is interpritable without the lyrics infront of you.

WHY NOISE? BECAUSE NIRVANA

Ehh yes it is? I often know what song's which just by the intro..

Y U NO INTERPRET MUSIC?
 
It's easily interpretable. It's just an urban myth about all that. And they're awesome end of.






:grumpy:


EDIT: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Go Matty. 👍
 
DaxCobra

I don't know how to parse that any clearer?

And by the way I'm actually not that big a Nirvana fan, I used to be but moved on but I still know which song is which..
 
I don't know how to parse that any clearer?

And by the way I'm actually not that big a Nirvana fan, I used to be but moved on but I still know which song is which..

I know which song is which?

I was talking about how the lyrics make no sense...
 
Sorry but as i said today i'm busy and i can't race with you ! Have fun
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back