FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments
  • 91,369 views

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?


  • Total voters
    24
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like to be with Carbonox into Skyline team : ) ! I didn't tested all the cars but i don't care which is the best one, as long as i have fun racing vs all af you i'm happy 👍

Remind me to add you to the list tomorrow please! :)
 
When do you guys practice?
 
Hey am I in? what car can I drive? Can I use the Nissan? Why is the sky blue?
Eh, eh?
 
Last edited:
Hey am I in? what car can I drive? Can I use the Nissan? Why is the sky blue?
Eh, eh?

Look at first post. 2 spots left for the GTR so yes you can
 
cool

One of my kids has Hockey for the next three weeks at that time. Looks like I'm gonna miss this season after all... :( Good luck guys an gals...
 
can we do improve rigidity?? or fully customised lsd, or torque controll??

Everything you can buy for the car is in the OP.

I don't want anyone with any different additions to the car, and if anyone has the wrong parts I will probably just ban them.

Have you picked your car yet?
 
yea im usin da r8 with white wheels, so no lsd customisation?
 
thats ok then, thats what i have, u want me t send it to u so u can check it??
 
thats ok then, thats what i have, u want me t send it to u so u can check it??

Nope, I will trust everyone.

But I am going to check replays and there are tell-tail signs that show if anyone is using illegal parts.
 
Surely you mean negative camber? How do you mean corner at a decent speed Higher place? Are you understeering/overstering/both?

Corners aren't tight or smooth for me.
 
Yes

Hey Dax, i might miss the first race if its tomorrow.

I'm heading back to the college apartment sooo probably won't make it. 17 GMT is 12 EST right?
 
The 1st race wont be for a while.
 
Could some of u post some lap times so i know if i'm "in the zone" :D . I manage low 1.33 with the Lambo around Nurburgring.
 
Ty for reply, awayting more from other drivers with different cars :D. I probably can squeeze out 1 sec more just want to see if i need to or not :P
 
I have a 1'32.5 from NĂĽrburgring ;)
 
I just looked at the title, it's a sunday race?, I thought it was Saturday?
I need to know what time on sunday because I have 2 other sunday series.
 
I just looked at the title, it's a sunday race?, I thought it was Saturday?
I need to know what time on sunday because I have 2 other sunday series.

5pm GMT
 

That gives me about ~5 extra minutes every sunday to eat....
How many consecutive hours can you use a DFGT without damaging it?
 
don't know about the wheel, it seems pretty sturdy, the pedals usually get a bit weak after playing for a couple of hours though ^^
 
guys I dont know if any of you are already aware of this but there is defo a bug in this game. It hits mostly the ffb users but has also been know to affect ds3 users aswell. Have you ever been running practice laps and been getting, lets say 1 30 3xx in free run, then when the race starts you find it increasingly difficult to get 1 33 3xx? There is a thread to explain this bug further I recommend that you each read it from the 1st post, because A LOT of people are getting hit by this bug and quite a few leauges have had to disband because of it, im on my mobile, using the gtp app, so I dont know how to link to the actual thread, but I will try to find a way.

The thread is called GT5's dirty little secret, dont know if you can search threads, but if you can find it.

EDIT: If you search posts created by user, and search mgr it will come up with the thread.
 
Last edited:
I know about the bug, it affects people in private lounge with P2P connection.

I host in public lounges with Fixed Host so it never affects my lobbies.
 
Too bad i was gonna use that excuse next time i fail in a race ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back