FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments
  • 91,369 views

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?


  • Total voters
    24
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes
 
Rain in a standered car is :yuck:
 
Standered? :confused:
 
Beware guys, I came very close to a victory in the previous time we did Suzuka (I did it rained back there somewhat?) with a GT-R :trouble:
 
Carbonox
Beware guys, I came very close to a victory in the previous time we did Suzuka (I did it rained back there somewhat?) with a GT-R :trouble:

It's cause your a penguin.
 
It's cause your a penguin.

Oh geez.

Hopefully my final comment in last night's shuffle races wasn't too disturbing :trouble:
 
Ford GT and Chevy gets a 2 lap head start at rain races.


Trollololololol.
 
Oh geez.

Hopefully my final comment in last night's shuffle races wasn't too disturbing :trouble:

gotta add you on my PSN finnish team mate, Perkele : D ( I think we can call ourselves: Team Perkele XD )


So we have a date for the 1st race, this is good 👍
 
So, the Lamborghini Aventador and the V12 Aston Marton Vantage are coming to GT5.

Looks like I have more testing to do for Season 3. :D
 
i would like to see a Ferrari too 👍, my 458 italia is one of the best car that i've ever drived in gt series along with the fabulous FTO Touring Car
 
XK and SLS would also be cool additions. 👍 Especially SLS!
 
I want to keep it true to the real GT1 series, so it depends what the 2012 GT1 cars are.
 
I want to keep it true to the real GT1 series, so it depends what the 2012 GT1 cars are.

I suppose. As far as I can tell the SLS was only entered in GT3 and XKR in GT3 and GT2.
 
Or FIA GT World like the real series...
 
:dopey:

Or that....
 
I might have to join up for next season with the Aventador :sly:
 
I might join with the V12 Vantage
 
I'll be availible for Sunday if needed as should be home around 4ish 👍
 
I'll be availible for Sunday if needed as should be home around 4ish 👍

Do you mean this Sunday? As I believe the first race is next Sunday. :)
 
FordMKIVJ5
Do you mean this Sunday? As I believe the first race is next Sunday. :)

I wasn't sure and didnt know about 3.0 when I posted that:)
 
Are there any spots open? And since the race is next week is it possible to enter with the Aventador?
 
I have my vette running 32.5s at the GP/D track.
What are the other vettes doing?
 
Are there any spots open? And since the race is next week is it possible to enter with the Aventador?

I believe there is a spot in the GTR and the GT, but Dax can confirm. I also believe that if the Aventador will be used it will be next season as it would involve testing. 👍
 
I'd happily run one not for points if possible, otherwise I'll take a solo GTR.
 
I'd happily run one not for points if possible, otherwise I'll take a solo GTR.

You'd have to run in a team with the people already running the GT-R and in the same colours, Dax will have to decide whether you could use the Aventador or not, but I'm reckon you won't. :)
 
I've just noticed this will be 3am Monday mornings for me...might pass :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back