FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments
  • 91,368 views

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?


  • Total voters
    24
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Ten points

1st carracerptp 134
2nd carbonox 132
3rd sumo098 96
4th oppvaskkost 66
5th GTP_DaxCobra 63
6th TeamLotus_Esprit 62
7th TeamLotus_Seven 45
8th turambarmakart 43
9th A_Higher_Place 41
10th ivoldemort666 37

Are you sure? I don't think I can be ahead of carbon?
 
Are you sure? I don't think I can be ahead of carbon?



It is correct :p last week carbonox was on 120 and you were on 109.
 
Last edited:
Do you and Sumo share tuning strategies?

I gave him my tuning setup, but I'm not sure if he's using it or not. I run the same setup for all races with different transmission settings depending on the top speed of the track.
 
Any chance of Dax or Carbon creating an official points sheet?
 
We have one. Will upload later.
 
We have one. Will upload later.

Dax i would like also that stewards will review this last race, bumping while racing can happens... as long as it's fair and not totally intentional ... but when you have been bumped out to the sand.. this is not fair for me !
Or at least you should slow down ang give back your place that you gained in a not proper way.

It happened to me once, then i remember i bumped someone too but i slowed down and let him pass me again.... :yuck:
 
Dax i would like also that stewards will review this last race, bumping while racing can happens... as long as it's fair and not totally intentional ... but when you have been bumped out to the sand.. this is not fair for me !
Or at least you should slow down ang give back your place that you gained in a not proper way.

It happened to me once, then i remember i bumped someone too but i slowed down and let him pass me again.... :yuck:

If someone sends me the replay I will review it.
 
How do you export replays? I don't have a capture card.
 
You only have to export the file in gt5 and then it's there in the gamedatafolder, from there you can copy it to a memory stick and send it to Dax.
 
Off topic but I have a track day lounge open, really want you all to join as I might be making a video out of it. :D
 
hmm.. haven't got time to set up the wheel, maybe just start up and drive a bit ds3.
 
Hmm, I wonder if I can use the exported file in imovie..
 
probably not.. it's a very small file
 
they need the full game engine to be played, no video stuff is saved only numbers and stuff for the positions of the cars on the track and ****
 
I see why I need zee capture card meow. How much $$ do they usually run for?
 
Won't make the race tomorrow. Have a scrimmage on MAG.
 
50/50 if I can make race today, wont be able to warn you guys if I cant get there beforehand, so im just saying to bare that in mind :)
 
My "favorite" track coming up today :dopey:
 
Oh yeah, Carbonox loves this track.

I hate it, myself. Never win here...

:sly:


Now checking laps.

also, Carb, need you to host today. :D
 
My "favorite" track coming up today :dopey:

yep i like it too ! 👍

Hopefully i'll not end up 'eating' my tyres like last sunday
 
Meh, I guess I'm forced to abandon Bats now to open the room ^^
 
So I just got message from Carbonox that we are allowed to cut at some point (after the tunnel). I don't understand this, if you can't follow the track why should we allow to cut through?
 
It's impossible to enforce that... Also Dax is the one who allows it in his series, I only happen to know what the situation is...
 
Ready for my debut this season, at the same place as last season, the most disgusting track choice for GT cars ever! :D .
 
Yaya a DC already, lets hope their is no more.
 
Ready for my debut this season, at the same place as last season, the most disgusting track choice for GT cars ever! :D .

Not as bad as Tsukuba. :p
 
Lambo was such a pig round this track.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back