FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments
  • 91,369 views

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?


  • Total voters
    24
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have 4WD.... if it rains the Lambo/GTR have a deadly combo of grip.

If you were around last season, you would know that the nature of the driver matters way more than the car.
 
Where's the points? :S
 
4'40.1. That was some extremely hard work, but finally got a clean lap.
 
Race is in 3 hours time.
 
UK time.

Clocks changed last night...
 
Actually it is stated 5pm GMT in the thread, so...

Man, clock changes are confusing...
 
Oops. I accidentally thought it would start at the same time as the Elises. :ouch:
 
I am unable to race today sorry jake.
 
Okay.

Race in 3 hours then.
 
How long would it take? I'm definitely forced to run with a time limit if it starts that late.

Why not 1 and a half hour? At 6pm my time?
 
Well it is stated that it is 5PM GMT in the thread OP.

So, yeah, race in 1hr 30.

Sorry for the confusion.
 
Well it is stated that it is 5PM GMT in the thread OP.

So, yeah, race in 1hr 30.

Sorry for the confusion.

Crap won't make it, will be watching F1, stupid clocks, I guess I'll just stay at a 10% finishing record and 100% win record.:dopey:

And if you spoil it Dax I'll come to your house and kill you, although Yamamoto is looking strong for the race.:grumpy:
 
Crap won't make it, will be watching F1, stupid clocks, I guess I'll just stay at a 10% finishing record and 100% win record.:dopey:

And if you spoil it Dax I'll come to your house and kill you, although Yamamoto is looking strong for the race.:grumpy:

Perez wins.....

Lol.
 
I'm now lost.
When does the race room open?
In how many hours or GMT or EDT
 
Qualifying is at 5PM GMT, as usual.

That is in 1 hour and 13 minutes.

Edit...

GMT time it is 1:49, so the race should actually be in 3 hours and 13 mins...
 
Carracer have your clocks changed? If not, how long until the race would usually start?
 
Right now it is 2PM GMT.

Qualifying will be in 3 hours.
 
Won't make the final today guys... medical reasons.

Good luck everyone.
 
So should I even come if it ends up overlapping with another series?

I can only accept a start in 1 or 2 hours, never 3.
 
Approximately 3:15 BST at the time of posting

5PM GMT = 6PM BST/6PM GMT+1/12PM EST/11AM Central US

Here's a bunch of times.

So 2 hours, 45 mins.
 
So should I even come if it ends up overlapping with another series?

I can only accept a start in 1 or 2 hours, never 3.

5PM GMT is what it says in the OP, 5PM GMT is in 2 hours and 45 mins.
 
I'm willing to run it early of carbon can't make the time slot.
Not sure about the others.
 
2 hours from here, at 7pm my time is my final offer. Either take it or run without meh.

I seriously don't understand why clocks need to move... anyway if IROC is 4 hours from now, the FIA GT1 race needs to be over in 45 minutes if qualifying ends at 7:15...
 
If everoyne is fine with it running an hour earlier, sure.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back