FIA GT3/GT2 ORDL.CO.UK Pro Series Non Championship Race this Sunday Night GMT all welcomeFinished 

• Thread starter easy9
  • 149 comments
If anybody is struggling to see the replay's without it freezing your PS3 try this - as soon as you press to load the replay press your PS button and keep moving left to right. It loads up everytime when i do this.

Only worked on 1 out of 3 replay for me :confused:

Race details for this Sunday:

Fuji GT

Laps

R1=14
R2=32 (with min 1 pit stop)

Slipstreaming = real

Q = 11 min

Tire wear/fuel consumption: High on R1, NORMAL on R2

R2 Min 1 pit stop

For race 2 only - BHP handicaps for the top 4 finishes of race 1
20bhp for winner and 2nd of race 1
10bhp for 3rd and 4th

Handicap

m1, doc = 30bhp
yo, sig = 20bhp
jok, bouya = 10bhp

Round 5 this Sunday

Apricot Hill

Laps

R1=16
R2=35 (with min 1 pit stop)

Slipstreaming = weak

Q = 10 min

R2 Min 1 pit stop

10bhp for 3rd and 4th

Handicap

m1 = 30bhp
Frank, yo, doc = 20bhp
jok, Sig, Nem = 10bhp

There will be sunset/night/morning

R2 will start at 5:30pm and finish some time in the morning (that is the plan)

All other drivers (reserves, no shows, new etc) can pick their car now for the 2nd half of this championship, there are Z4, GTR and R8 available.

Half time results (10 more races to go):
1IJjA0k.png

Last edited:
Website is down at the moment.

Race detail for this Sunday:

Tokyo

Laps

R1= 13
R2= 29 (with min 1 pit stop)

Slipstreaming = real

Q = 11 min

R2 Min 1 pit stop

10bhp for 3rd and 4th

Handicap: TBA

30bhp =
20bhp =
10bhp =

Last 2 rounds to go, with possible 66 points on the table. After taking the 2 worse score:

Yo will need to score 11 points or more then me this Sunday to keep his championship alive.

jok is only 12 pts behind sig (in 3rd place), with doc 1 pt behind jok.

There is only 12 pts between jok, doc, Bazza, bouya and Uncle, so there is still a lot of racing yet.

Race details are up on the website, good luck all.

Handicap:

30bhp = m1, sig
20bhp = bouya, yo
10bhp = doc, jok

Yes, website is now back online.

Final round of the championship:

Mount Panorama

Laps

R1= 11
R2= 23 (with min 1 pit stop)

Slipstreaming = real

Q = 12 min

R2 Min 1 pit stop

10bhp for 3rd and 4th

Handicap: TBA

30bhp =
20bhp =
10bhp =

Daytona Road

Laps

R1=11
R2=29

No Weather

Slipstreaming = real

No Handicap on Race 1

Q = 11 min

You may use any GT3 car you like, you can even change car after R1 for R2, just let me know at half time.

R8 @ 640bhp, no change on other cars.

Handicap for R2 will be from 30bhp to 10bhp + RM tyres.

Cars for the next championship will be review at the end of this race.

Is it to late to join?

You are welcome to join us this Sunday 30th March, you can pick any car for this round as it is not a championship round. Remember to send FR to m1racing and UK time is going forward by 1hr tomorrow (summer!).

@BAZZER Cars for the next championship will be review tomorrow.

Pre-season race starts on 6 April, same time, same place with more power, more speed, more handicap, more fun etc.........Details coming soon!

Just to let you know Mike, I move house on Tuesday the 1st. I will be at the race on Sunday but after that I will miss 2 i think. My new place has no phone line, which means no Internet. I have already arranged it all but the earliest appointment is April 14th. So I will just build up my credits offline until then.

Well I am in the USA . but ok

We do have friends from USA and Canada racing with us on most races.

@BAZZER good luck with new internet. You will only need 800,000 credits to start the next season, it should only take 25min off line lol:

"2 million credits in about half an hour with Red Bull x2014/S championship" - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/any-credit-glitches-fastest-way-to-earn-cr.306086/

BTW final results are out on the website, I will try to put it on this forum soon.

Hi guys, looks like a great championship, I'm interesting in joining when you start the next season.

Hi Wil,

Next one will be starting at the end of April, 10 rounds, every Sunday night starting 7:30pm. We will be running pre-season races on Sundays and testing on Tue + Thu or Fri. More info coming soon. You are welcome to join us tonight, send FR to m1racing, it will take sometime (not sure how long, 1 hr, 2 hrs may be) for FR to kick in.

Hi Wil,

Next one will be starting at the end of April, 10 rounds, every Sunday night starting 7:30pm. We will be running pre-season races on Sundays and testing on Tue + Thu or Fri. More info coming soon. You are welcome to join us tonight, send FR to m1racing, it will take sometime (not sure how long, 1 hr, 2 hrs may be) for FR to kick in.
How long are the races? If its longer then and hour and an half I cant make it.:grumpy:

Here's your magic overtake button we were talking about earlier Mike, It was Roma not Madrid.

Now I remember what happened, I just need to find the magic overtake button again for the next championship :lol:

Back