FIA GT3/GT2 ORDL.CO.UK Pro Series Non Championship Race this Sunday Night GMT all welcomeFinished 

• Thread starter easy9
  • 149 comments
Hi Lordnem,

Just checked the application list, there is not one from you unless you used a different PSN ID to the one displayed here.

Seems like a good bunch in the Pro Series, we hope you will join some of the other events we are holding in the Race and Special Series to gain points for the DLT. I enjoyed tonight, sorry I had to dash early.

Evo

I can't make it, got a moaning girlfriend.

It does happen. We had a Italian guy use to race with us for a long time and his girlfriend was moaning too, 1 night after the race, I asked him: 'no trouble from girlfriend tonight?' his reply: 'she is locked in the toilet and I have the key!'

The point is that you must have 'me time', every Sunday night 7:30pm to 9:30pm is 'me racing time', girlfriend (or boyfriend in some cases to be fair) must wait until end of the race, be it in the toilet or not. I hope my wife is not reading this :lol:!

Lord, which cup?

Check tne forums, information section and look at the CMS walkthrough for details on how to sign up, its really simple bud.

Evo

ORDL
Lord, which cup?

Check tne forums, information section and look at the CMS walkthrough for details on how to sign up, its really simple bud.

Evo
The sunday gt3 series really liking the close clean battles

Thanks, the site is an improvement on our old one and offers lots of new features and makes it easier for the admin to manage the league.

For the GT3 Event, we have yet to release dates and times, as soon as M1 has them either him or I will add them to the CMS. When they are added you will receive an automatic invite to each round. Simply accept the invite for the rounds you can attend, you may miss 3 rounds as per the rules in the CMS and you can have another driver stand in for you.

For those who have recently registered, including yourself, the other events are open to you also. Check the calendar and you will have to sign up manually to each round - again see CMS thread for how to guide.

Evo

Some nice racing tonight lads well done, well raced

Well done you! First victory with us.

Last pre-season this Sunday:

Willow Springs (the longer track)

R1 = 15 laps
R2 = 34 laps

Max Handicap @ 80bhp

New car BHPs:

Z4/SLS = 650bhp
R8/M3 = 680bhp
GTR = 700bhp

I hope this is the last BHP update (as long as there is no v1.03 from PD), I will confirm on or before 7th Jan and there should be enough time for everyone to pick a car before the 11th Jan.

Happy New Year
:cheers:

Last edited:
I have a question about the anniversary cars, how are they balanced with the regular counterparts?

I think they are very close or the same, can not be 100%

R8 LMS ultra Team Phoenix 2012 vs R8 LMS ultra 15th Anniv 2012 - can not tell the differences, both are impossible for me.

SLS AMG GT3 2011vs SLS AMG GT3 15th Anniv 2011 - I don't have the Anniv, but base on reports from others and the preseason results, they could be the same.

GT-R NISMO GT3 15th Anniv 2013 vs GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze 2013 - I have tested both cars, lap times are almost the same for me.

Hey guys, is it still too late to sign up?

Not too late at all, read OP and all posts on this page, send FR to m1racing on PSN and come to the pre-season on Sunday. You can use any car on the car list this Sunday. First race starts on the 12th and you can pick your car next week.

Are you in Europe or in Canada?

After another section of testing, watching more replays of our pre-season and a lot of thinking:idea:

The Z4 and SLS are surely much quicker cars over race distance and the GTR is the slowest (even with 50 extra BHP over the SLS), still don't know about the R8(need someone with more talent to help me out).

Another car BHPs update for this Sunday (I like to keep things as simple as possible, but its not easy to balance these cars):

Z4/SLS = 640bhp
R8/M3 = 690bhp
GTR = 710bhp

I think they are very close or the same, can not be 100%

R8 LMS ultra Team Phoenix 2012 vs R8 LMS ultra 15th Anniv 2012 - can not tell the differences, both are impossible for me.

SLS AMG GT3 2011vs SLS AMG GT3 15th Anniv 2011 - I don't have the Anniv, but base on reports from others and the preseason results, they could be the same.

GT-R NISMO GT3 15th Anniv 2013 vs GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze 2013 - I have tested both cars, lap times are almost the same for me.

I just thought I'd mention it as the other series I run we're not using the anniversary models because they have more torque than the dealership version.

Is it me or does Willow Springs eat the front tires. I have been using the SLS and after 4 laps I have 6 front and 9 back. In addition I was playing with the brake bias to see what affect it had on tires and handling. I ran the fronts at 10 and the backs at 0 and then the fronts at 0 and the backs at 10. I could not tell any difference in tire wear or performance over a 4 lap test. It is a good thing it is just a game.

(I like to keep things as simple as possible, but its not easy to balance these cars):

Z4/SLS = 640bhp
R8/M3 = 690bhp
GTR = 710bhp

Don't have more talent, but I have a very stable r8 and I am usually very consistant, ...just tell me what you need me to do ...

I should be online tonight

(I like to keep things as simple as possible, but its not easy to balance these cars):

Z4/SLS = 640bhp
R8/M3 = 690bhp
GTR = 710bhp

Don't have more talent, but I have a very stable r8 and I am usually very consistant, ...just tell me what you need me to do ...

I should be online tonight

Thanks, that is just what I need. Can you test the R8 on Daytona Road vs SLS and let me know the lap times and top speed as they cross the start/finishing line. If you have time, test the Z4 too. All @

Z4/SLS = 640bhp
R8/M3 = 690bhp
GTR = 710bhp

After all that, if you still have time and patient can you compare the anniversary cars with the regular counterparts.

Thank you very much:tup: I should be on tomorrow night to do more testing.

I just thought I'd mention it as the other series I run we're not using the anniversary models because they have more torque than the dealership version.

Can you do some testing and let us know if there is any difference on lap times between the anniversary cars with the regular counterparts.

Any reason for Daytona road?

I can give them both a shake down on Suzuka and give you a run down if you like?

Suzuka is normally my shake down track, but if Daytona road is important I can test there?

Thanks, that is just what I need. Can you test the R8 on Daytona Road vs SLS and let me know the lap times and top speed as they cross the start/finishing line. If you have time, test the Z4 too. All @

Z4/SLS = 640bhp
R8/M3 = 690bhp
GTR = 710bhp

After all that, if you still have time and patient can you compare the anniversary cars with the regular counterparts.

Thank you very much:tup: I should be on tomorrow night to do more testing.

I can give them both a shake down on Suzuka and give you a run down if you like?

Suzuka is normally my shake down track, but if Daytona road is important I can test there?

Yes Daytona is important, I will tell you all about it tomorrow.

Is it me or does Willow Springs eat the front tires. I have been using the SLS and after 4 laps I have 6 front and 9 back. In addition I was playing with the brake bias to see what affect it had on tires and handling. I ran the fronts at 10 and the backs at 0 and then the fronts at 0 and the backs at 10. I could not tell any difference in tire wear or performance over a 4 lap test. It is a good thing it is just a game.

Not too sure, I have only done a few laps last Sunday after our race, all I remember is this track did eat front tyres.

Not much testing on the brake bias yet, only test was changing from 4/5 to 3/5 back to 4/5, 4/5 did stop better.

Hi all can someone tell me where too sign up for this league .
And are any of u on tonight or any point today just so I can get too grips with what u do
Thanx
Gav

Gavin, the rounds have not been entered on the CMS yet, M1 thinks they will be available from the 7th Jan via the website.

Evo

And are any of u on tonight or any point today just so I can get too grips with what u do
Thanx
Gav

Some of us will be testing tonight from 9pm, send FR to m1racing as soon as you can, it take a few hours (no sure why and how long exactly) before new friends can join lobby. And we will help you get to grips with this series.

Most important is to turn up and complete the pre-season event this Sunday, you can use any car on the car list for this pre-season event. If all goes well (and it should), you will receive an message/invite to join the series and select your race car for the first 5 championship rounds.

Thanx
Gav
Ill be online laterz might be able to help u with your tune

Any test results?

I should be on about 9pm tonight.

Not too late at all, read OP and all posts on this page, send FR to m1racing on PSN and come to the pre-season on Sunday. You can use any car on the car list this Sunday. First race starts on the 12th and you can pick your car next week.

Are you in Europe or in Canada?
I'm in Canada. Sunday doesn't work for me this week due to heading back south - vacation time is over :(. I'll re-read the OP and consider it. I'm not huge on Turbo'ing race cars.. so I'm not sure if this is for me yet!

Back