FIA GTE Laguna Seca 200km

• Thread starter Adam41
  • 422 comments
Class: GTE Am
Car: Lotus Evora
Body colour (if applicable): Passionate pink/Matte pink
Rim colour (if applicable): Yellow
Car Number (if applicable): /

I'll surely be there if I'll have my wheel in time. If I don't then it's a maybe.

JoetruckV8 (JoeTruckV8) - Chevrolet Corvette - Black Chrome/Silver - #20

Added. 👍

Class: GTE Am
Car: Lotus Evora
Body colour (if applicable): Passionate pink/Matte pink
Rim colour (if applicable): Yellow
Car Number (if applicable): /

I'll surely be there if I'll have my wheel in time. If I don't then it's a maybe.

Hi Wes. Could you change your colours to something sensible? :lol: Like, realistic. :)

Can't decide between R8 LMS & 458 :indiff:
458's handling with the tune you provided is amazing, but I love tuning the R8 LMS :banghead:

Should have my answer later. 👍

Hi Wes. Could you change your colours to something sensible? :lol: Like, realistic. :)

:lol:

As soon as I saw that I was like "Adams not going to like that...".

Edit: Going to test 2 cars tonight and make a final decision, for now:

Class: GTE
Car: Lotus Evora OR Ferrari 458
Body colour (if applicable): Black (Lotus) | Dark Blue (Ferrari)
Rim colour (if applicable): Gold (Lotus) | Silver (Ferrari)
Car Number (if applicable): N/A

xD!

Can't decide between R8 LMS & 458 :indiff:
458's handling with the tune you provided is amazing, but I love tuning the R8 LMS :banghead:

Should have my answer later. 👍

I'm flattered that you think my tune is amazing lol. I'm not normally the best at tuning.. You don't have to rush with your car choice. After all we're trying to aim for a 50:50 split in GTE Pro & GTE Am.

Added. 👍

Oh come on! let the man paint his car pink.

And let me put rims on that aren't those dumb prodrive ones. :lol:

What confuses me Aderrrm is max 6 in GTE Am and max 5 in GTE Pro thats only 11 :confused:?

xD!

I'm flattered that you think my tune is amazing lol. I'm not normally the best at tuning.. You don't have to rush with your car choice. After all we're trying to aim for a 50:50 split in GTE Pro & GTE Am.

Well, either way, the tune fits my driving style more than many I have ever driven previously 👍

Can only manage about 1:25.xxx in the R8 LMS, and 1:30.xxx in the 458. Alot of work to be done..

MÜLE_9242;6913903
Oh come on! let the man paint his car pink.

And let me put rims on that aren't those dumb prodrive ones. :lol:

Nooo! And nooo! It's the closest thing you can get to the BBS they use.

What confuses me Aderrrm is max 6 in GTE Am and max 5 in GTE Pro thats only 11 :confused:?

Maximum of 6 drivers per car in GTE Am. No more than 6 Evora drivers, 6 430 drivers etc...

Actually, looking for the wheel selection for the 430, it's not great. The only ones I like are the Rays VR.G2.

Then use them. What does it matter. :) And I don't understand why different cars have different selections of rims. :confused:

MÜLE_9242 (MULE_9242) - Ferrari 430 Scuderia - Blu NART / Matte Silver

Hopefully I dont suck! :)

What does everyone think about changing the track conduct rules so that you have to keep 2 wheels within the white lines? That means you can't put 2 wheels on the gravel and keep 2 wheels just on the rumble strip. Laguna deserves to be ran realistically. :)

I'm down for this. 👍

Added. 👍

Other way around?:dopey:
Come on, it's not too bad. There have been numerous pink race cars...
Ok, not many but what is realistic anyway?:sly:

Besides, can you really say no to this?
PinkLotusEvora.jpg

:cool:

Last edited:
Lol wes only pink car I can think of is the girl racer that was in V8 Superstars last year :P.

Count me in Adam!

Ill race in the 458 and get back to you asap with colours.

Sounds great.

i'll take the 458 italia aswell.
color unknown yet, same with rims. i'll let you know later tonight.

and i vote for heavy damage!!!

Last edited:
Nsf Aderrrm will never allow a chrome paint so I suggest you change it ;).

I'm up for this again :) I'm not sure what car I'm going to go with yet, but it will probably be one of the Am's.

Aw come on, hoping more drivers hop into the Pro category, I'll actually be competitive this time!

MÜLE_9242
I want to see a Lavender 430 ;)
I don't know if lavender looks nice on the F430... I'll have to see how it looks :D

And yeah, I went with Am primarily because of the Ferrari's. Even if I don't drive one, I'm going to enjoy looking at them as I race with them :)

R1600Turbo
You always say that. :lol:

It's not chrome. It is a rather bright orange, but not chrome. ;)

I need to say something so the thread keeps popping up on my "Participated" tab on my GTP App. :lol:

Back