FIA GTE Laguna Seca 200km

• Thread starter Adam41
  • 422 comments
NEPALII (NEPALII) - Ferrari 430 Scuderia - TBA/TBA

Colors will be announced soon. :D

Hey you're not allowed to race, stranger!

:P

@ Aderrrm, didn't have time to test tonight but just put me down for the Evora. Too many Ferrari's already.

Class: GTE Am
Car: Ferrari F430 Scuderia
Body colour (if applicable): Yellow
Rim colour (if applicable): Black

Hey R1600, nice display pic LOL.

Looks like the Pro-categorie is not liked that much....or is there something else ?

Im using a slower car because Im just not fast enough yet.
What If I get passed by a Am car when Im in Pro. :scared:
And hopefully I can get my pedals fixed by this date, they are sticking like hell now.
Even the clutch pedal is randomly doing it. Gonna have to take them apart, clean and cable tie potentiometers. :indiff:

Im using a slower car because Im just not fast enough yet.
What If I get passed by a Am car when Im in Pro. :scared:
And hopefully I can get my pedals fixed by this date, they are sticking like hell now.
Even the clutch pedal is randomly doing it. Gonna have to take them apart, clean and cable tie potentiometers. :indiff:

Neither am i, and if i get passed by an Am car, that is just the way it is....
but if i never get in those Pro car's i will never get better in them, so i do not mind if Am cars would finish before me....

About Wes ; He is in a 'pinky' state of mind......:)

Cheers everyone. 👍 Sign ups updated.

Aw come on, hoping more drivers hop into the Pro category, I'll actually be competitive this time!

I'll be going in the Pro class. And assuming we do get 28 drivers, which looks likely at the minute, we'll be going with 14 v 14 anyway. :) I think what I've gone and done is... make the slower class too attractive. :lol:

Ok, so you can't say no to it.:sly:

I can compromise and go with yellow body, silver or black wheels. :sly:

Last edited:
Would anybody here be intrested in a long practise session on next sunday or monday ?
I could set-up a room for practise and if there are enough people we could do some smaller races.....

I'll be going in the Pro class. And assuming we do get 28 drivers, which looks likely at the minute, we'll be going with 14 v 14 anyway. :) I think what I've gone and done is... make the slower class too attractive. :lol:

Right I'm going in the Am class :sly:

..Or am I already there? :crazy: Apparently I'm in the Evora, that's a long way off the GT-R :P But yeah I'm going with the Nissan, seems to be my lucky car in terms of wins (1 race, 1 win :sly::sly::sly:)

Drove the whole race distance to see how my selection would cope. Seems good enough for me 👍

GTP - TheEnd35000vr (Or just call me End.)
PSN - TheMysteriousEnd
Class - GTE Pro
Car - Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09

The testing goes on.. :D

You've probably already practiced more at Laguna than a handful of drivers will put together. :lol: Not a bad thing mind you. :)

Last bet: Black car with yellow wheels?
I mean, I do want to look good. I'm not going to come far with my prestations.;)

I think RT is going with black and gold wheels. :nervous: I'm trying to make it so there's not 2 of the same car with the same colour. Blue and yellow? :D

I think RT is going with black and gold wheels. :nervous: I'm trying to make it so there's not 2 of the same car with the same colour. Blue and yellow? :D
D'oh.
Red and yellow?:P

<----- Blue and yellow is mine! (If I pick a GTE Am!)

I'd like to participate, but I again have a conflict given it's a Saturday. Please put me on the reserve list pending rain.

Class: GTE Pro
Car: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C6.R
Body colour: Boston Green
Rim colour: TBD
Car Number: 33

I'm going to go for a challenge and use the ford gt

Car: Ford GT
Body Colour: TBA
Rim Colour: TBA
Car Number: 26

I might need some help ads driving it but hey I'll give it my best lol

also I am giving in to sky and its getting all fitted tomorrow. But phone and internet won't be done till later so not sure how long I will have to test the connection (hopefully it will run smoothly) can't see if it will be any different to BT

I'd like to participate, but I again have a conflict given it's a Saturday. Please put me on the reserve list pending rain.

Car: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C6.R
Body colour: Boston Green
Rim colour: TBD
Car Number: 33

Righto. 👍 It was sunny and warm here last week. I wake up to find it's snowing heavily. :dunce:

I'm going to go for a challenge and use the ford gt

Car: Ford GT
Body Colour: TBA
Rim Colour: TBA
Car Number: 26

I might need some help ads driving it but hey I'll give it my best lol

also I am giving in to sky and its getting all fitted tomorrow. But phone and internet won't be done till later so not sure how long I will have to test the connection (hopefully it will run smoothly) can't see if it will be any different to BT

I like the Ford GT. It slides a bit on the cambered corners but can be easily fixed I would imagine. Also you can't change the body colour or number on the Ford GT. I'm gonna allow any rims on the Ford GT as long as they're in a sensible colour. :P

God I hate Laguna Seca :ouch:. Yeah after some more testing I can get 26s at best in the Ams but every other lap I go off basically. So unless I find a Pro car I can drive ill be giving this a miss.

Last edited:
Even in the 430? Which corners are you having problems? And fyi I only manage low 25s.

Back