FIA GTE Laguna Seca 200km

• Thread starter Adam41
  • 422 comments
the installation of engine stage 3 tune up for the R8 is prohibited?

Yes it's prohibited. Anything not listed is prohibited.

Can't remember anyone's email so I'll update the quali sheet in the morning. Post times in here for now. :)

1472 6118 3744 3749 0310

Couldn't find this room.

New room open - 1472 6118 4216 8213 0696

Qualified with Nic-KL watching.

1'22.555
1'22.304

Hopefully the hangover won't be too bad in the morning as I can crash this car with a clear head! :ouch:

Last edited:
GTP_Welsh-Bain : 1:22.555 clean/1:22.304 clean GTE Pro

TnJF : 1:22.195 clean / 1:22.402 clean GTE Pro

Wardez : 1:21.995 clean / 1:22.829 clean GTE Pro

Last edited:
hmm.... I think I'm provisional pole :embarrassed:

should at least give biffy and eddie something to chase.

My car feels completely different for some reason, i have no idea why. I haven't touched the tune.
I'm spinning out on like 4-5 corners, can't make a single clean lap. I even tried a new lobby but it didn't work.
I was running 22's fine, without problems before.

Try this tune Minion:

Aero - 35/60

RH - 32/35
Sp - 8.5/8.0
Damp (Ext) - 8/7
Damp (Comp) - 4/3
ARB - 6/4
Camb' - 0.5/0.0
Toe - 0.00/0.20

Diff' - 10/15/20

BB - 3/1

Finally got to drive the car around the track. First drive in GT5 in a month or more, and wow that was a weird feeling at the beginning. FFB felt funny :D. After about an hour of practice, getting used to the FFB/physics, and using the recommended tune, I got down to 1.26.9. Not bad, I wish I was doing at least flat 26s but its not so bad. I'll try to improve more and do a few tweaks to the tune and see what I can get.

I was slow, but getting the hang of the physics once again. Should be fun to be back.

Try this tune Minion:

Aero - 35/60

RH - 32/35
Sp - 8.5/8.0
Damp (Ext) - 8/7
Damp (Comp) - 4/3
ARB - 6/4
Camb' - 0.5/0.0
Toe - 0.00/0.20

Diff' - 10/15/20

BB - 3/1

Never felt so good about a tunning before!
Still gotta work about 3 tenths. The tire wear is also much better!

I was getting really frustrated.

Yeah, ride height's key. I always get pretty high when going to these types of tracks. No fun intended.

Oh by the way, confirming my colors: Blue/Orange.

Going to try high ride height, it worked on the GT300's back on WSGTC. The car sure is a bit oversteery on some corners.

Anyone else still needs to quali in the next hour or so?
I need someone to watch mine.

Got a room up:
1472-6118-3916-1735-6708 - CLOSED

Last edited:
I don't think I will be able to make it as I have to go to work now. Not sure when I will finish but if i finish before race I shall start from the back if there is room.

Hey I'm still around if you need to qualify Minion, sorry, went out to get food.

I will start at the back since I'm leaving at 1:00 regardless of what's happening.

What time is qualifying cut off?

Work is going good so might be back in time however I want to watch the f1 which I recorded as i know some clown will say somthing in the race room

Work is going good so might be back in time however I want to watch the f1 which I recorded as i know some clown will say somthing in the race room

Now I wonder who would do such a thing? :sly:

Paginas1

3pm BST. So you can make it? I need to know.

If I'm going to make it 2 rooms then I will just drop out I would rather everyone race in 1 big room.... I'm not really in mood as I'm super **** with the Ford GT Lol I should be done at work and home in about an hour

Back