freshseth83 (Banned) Messages 8,246 Messages freshseth83 Jul 6, 2011 #91 Going to be online about 20 minutes from now, hope to see some of you there.
freshseth83 (Banned) Messages 8,246 Messages freshseth83 Jul 7, 2011 #92 I'm not going to run the Toyota anymore. The handling is fine but the tire usage is out of hand. I'm going to the Bentley Speed8 instead. It's not as fast in the straightaway but it's a better car for conservative tire usage.
I'm not going to run the Toyota anymore. The handling is fine but the tire usage is out of hand. I'm going to the Bentley Speed8 instead. It's not as fast in the straightaway but it's a better car for conservative tire usage.
posimosh Messages 403 SF/CA/USA Messages posiloan Messages posixmosh Jul 8, 2011 #93 I'm up for it brah.
posimosh Messages 403 SF/CA/USA Messages posiloan Messages posixmosh Jul 8, 2011 #94 So we are racing at 130 pm est? 1030am pst?
freshseth83 (Banned) Messages 8,246 Messages freshseth83 Jul 8, 2011 #95 I hope so. If not it's back at the normal time at 5pm eastern I think.